The WAPOST wants you not to read about Hillaries emails, they said so

I think discussing the handling of emails is appropriate, though it has been quite overblown. The health thing is just downright retarded.

That the rubes give equal weight to both issues actually helps Clinton.

Sometimes it is as if the pseudocons are working double overtime to get her elected.

• Banned
I think discussing the handling of emails is appropriate, though it has been quite overblown. The health thing is just downright retarded.

Sometimes it is as if the pseudocons are working double overtime to get her elected.
Then why don't you hack into Clintons email server now, and tell the agents that come to your home that it does not matter. LOL u r retarded, try again

Then why don't you hack into Clintons email server now, and tell the agents that come to your home that it does not matter. LOL u r retarded, try again
Sorry, but there is zero evidence anyone hacked Clinton's server.

You tards need to make up your minds. First, you whine that Clinton's servers were vulnerable to hacking. Then you whine about her destroying her phones with hammers so the information on them couldn't be stolen.

By the way. The State Department's servers HAVE been hacked. So it looks like our secrets were safer on Clinton's server.

• Banned

Sorry, but there is zero evidence anyone hacked Clinton's server.

You tards need to make up your minds. First, you whine that Clinton's servers were vulnerable to hacking. Then you whine about her destroying her phones with hammers so the information on them couldn't be stolen.

By the way. The State Department's servers HAVE been hacked. So it looks like our secrets were safer on Clinton's server.
Actually there is ample evidence that Hillaries emails were hacked. Or are you claiming that Assange was given the emails from someone on Hillberts staff? You dude are retarded

Forum List

Back