The White House is Now Exxon Mobil's Mouthpiece

He won't, but Exxon will. To the tune of an avg of $100 grand per job X thousands of jobs. Tell me how many Americans that work in the field are breathing easier today?

"Breathing easier" ...

... interesting choice of words considering that the rest of the industrialized world is embracing 21st century energy technology to harness the power of the sun, wind, and tides, while the U.S. is mired in 17th century energy technology - burn shit.

And, since the price for fossil fuels bottomed out, the industry has turned to automation, so don't hold your breath waiting for all of those jobs to materialize.

How subtle ...

From Exxon Mobil ...

"ExxonMobil is strategically investing in new refining and chemical-manufacturing projects in the U.S. Gulf Coast region to expand its manufacturing and export capacity. The company's Growing the Gulf expansion program, consists of 11 major chemical, refining, lubricant and liquefied natural gas projects at proposed new and existing facilities along the Texas and Louisiana coasts. Investments began in 2013 and are expected to continue through at least 2022."

From the White House ...

"ExxonMobil is strategically investing in new refining and chemical-manufacturing projects in the United States Gulf Coast region to expand its manufacturing and export capacity. The company's Growing the Gulf program consists of 11 major chemical, refining, lubricant and liquefied natural gas projects at proposed new and existing facilities along the Texas and Louisiana coasts. Investments began in 2013 and are expected to continue through at least 2022."

... amateurs.

White House plagiarizes ExxonMobil in an attempt to herald the oil giant - CNNPolitics.com
Don't ya just hate slow news days?
Yeah no kidding, somebody call the White House and ask President Trump to tweet out some idiotic nonsense to liven things up, otherwise the mainstream media might have to start laying off some of these so-called "journalists". :p

Yup. "Journalist" who are so busy making the news they forget how to honestly report the news.

Wow, rather than talk about their investments to come here, you become petty

A $20 billion investment that will create more than 45,000 manufacturing & construction jobs in the USA over 10 years with an average salary of $100,000 per year. Worried much?

How subtle ...

From Exxon Mobil ...

"ExxonMobil is strategically investing in new refining and chemical-manufacturing projects in the U.S. Gulf Coast region to expand its manufacturing and export capacity. The company's Growing the Gulf expansion program, consists of 11 major chemical, refining, lubricant and liquefied natural gas projects at proposed new and existing facilities along the Texas and Louisiana coasts. Investments began in 2013 and are expected to continue through at least 2022."

From the White House ...

"ExxonMobil is strategically investing in new refining and chemical-manufacturing projects in the United States Gulf Coast region to expand its manufacturing and export capacity. The company's Growing the Gulf program consists of 11 major chemical, refining, lubricant and liquefied natural gas projects at proposed new and existing facilities along the Texas and Louisiana coasts. Investments began in 2013 and are expected to continue through at least 2022."

... amateurs.

White House plagiarizes ExxonMobil in an attempt to herald the oil giant - CNNPolitics.com

Sounds like a hell of a winner to me.

Jobs, jobs and more jobs along with a 20 billion dollar investment.

Doesnt' get much better than that pard.

Oh, I see, you are a fake greenie. When you can produce a reasonable cost, green energy source 100% reliable, let me know. And also let me know when you can produce a vehicle that runs on its on at a highway speed, that doesn't have to continually be recharged from an emissions or sun source, and is affordable, let me know. Also let me know when windmills do not take up vast acres of landscape, can reliably run without a wind source, and don't slaughter thousands of birds, let me know. When you can develop a solar panel that can produce without the sun for days, nor fry birds, affordably, let me know.
He won't, but Exxon will. To the tune of an avg of $100 grand per job X thousands of jobs. Tell me how many Americans that work in the field are breathing easier today?

"Breathing easier" ...

... interesting choice of words considering that the rest of the industrialized world is embracing 21st century energy technology to harness the power of the sun, wind, and tides, while the U.S. is mired in 17th century energy technology - burn shit.

And, since the price for fossil fuels bottomed out, the industry has turned to automation, so don't hold your breath waiting for all of those jobs to materialize.

Forum List

Back