The White supremacist thread

I do think we need to start gathering the info on white supemacists into one spot.

View attachment 390128

The guy with the big tits is "Bazooka Ricky" . Ricky loves his Mom,Murica and tattoos.

View attachment 390130

This guy is a member of a white supremacist prison gang called the "Ghost face Gangsters". They also love their tattoos, and each other.

View attachment 390133

Volusia County Beach Safety officers found Kenneth Morgan Stancil III sleeping on the beach.
Kenny loves his tattts as well and is a convicted murderer.

I suspect that they all would have voted for trump. Do you have any other examples of "good people" from this demographic ?

Get a life!

I do not want black people to hate white people. I want to black people stop loving them so much.

You're a racist and a bigot, why would ANYONE care what you want/

Me ? I don't hate white people in the same way that I don't hate Tigers. But I understand a tigers nature. Tiger kill. They will feel no remorse. It's just their nature. I generally understand the nature of white people.

So whites are genetically evil then?

1600479973607.png

Which one is you?

Black people could never do to white people what white people do and have done to black people. God just didn't make us that way. He didn't give us that heart.

You are uneducated and ignorant, as all bigots are. Pretty much every black slave that left Africa was captured and sold by black people. White's didn't go into the interior, you ignorant racist.

Remember - Black people (As a group) have not done a thing to whites (As a group).

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, you are insanely stupid, and a racist.

I do think we need to start gathering the info on white supemacists into one spot.

View attachment 390128

The guy with the big tits is "Bazooka Ricky" . Ricky loves his Mom,Murica and tattoos.

View attachment 390130

This guy is a member of a white supremacist prison gang called the "Ghost face Gangsters". They also love their tattoos, and each other.

View attachment 390133

Volusia County Beach Safety officers found Kenneth Morgan Stancil III sleeping on the beach.

What is your intent here, to prove that white supremacists exist? I think everybody knew that.

I suspect that they all would have voted for trump. Do you have any other examples of "good people" from this demographic ?

You do understand that more of them (white supremacists) likely voted for Reagan and both George and George W. Bush than the Democrat candidates, right? White supremacists voting Republican was never a problem for you people until Trump came along.

This is a lame, cheap and superficial argument.

Unlike Christianity where Priests never abuse the kids in their charge. You people are insane.

Public school teachers are 34 times more likely to molest children than Catholic priests.

If your Imams are allowed to molest boys, then I suspect the rate is much higher among you Muzzie Beasts.
No they arent. There is no research on this and no stats. You are a liar.

Unlike Christianity where Priests never abuse the kids in their charge. You people are insane.

Public school teachers are 34 times more likely to molest children than Catholic priests.

If your Imams are allowed to molest boys, then I suspect the rate is much higher among you Muzzie Beasts.

On your Imams?

As for public schools, massive and in depth studies have been done.

On your Imams?

As for public schools, massive and in depth studies have been done.

Now where is the data showing they are "34 times more likely to molest children than Catholic priests" you lying slag ?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wow, you are insanely stupid, and a racist.

That's not racism. White farmers in S.Africa should be killed. That's black people in SA reacting to whites racism. The same is true of Idi Amin, those Asian should have been killed because they were coming into a country and sh*tting on the people who house it was.

View attachment 390128

View attachment 390130

View attachment 390133

1430468619637.jpg

That's not racism. White farmers in S.Africa should be killed. That's black people in SA reacting to whites racism. The same is true of Idi Amin, those Asian should have been killed because they were coming into a country and sh*tting on the people who house it was.

Your lie Klan boi was that blacks have never committed atrocities on whites, but blacks do all the time.

"White farmers in S.Africa should be killed. That's black people in SA reacting to whites racism."

I'm sure glad you're in prison, a psychopath racist like you has no place in a civilized society.

Your lie Klan boi was that blacks have never committed atrocities on whites, but blacks do all the time.

"White farmers in S.Africa should be killed. That's black people in SA reacting to whites racism."

I'm sure glad you're in prison, a psychopath racist like you has no place in a civilized society.
White farmers in S.Africa should be slaughtered.

If I come into your home and rob and rape everyone in your home and use what is in your home to create my empire and then I say I'm doing it because blk ppl are superior to whites.

I can't complain at the tactics that you use to get me out of your home.

White farmers in S.Africa should be slaughtered.

If I come into your home and rob and rape everyone in your home and use what is in your home to create my empire and then I say I'm doing it because blk ppl are superior to whites.

I can't complain at the tactics that you use to get me out of your home.

You're really no different at all than Adolf Hitler.

Fuck off and die.

Forum List

Back