The writing is on the wall

Then how do you explain the recent election victories for liberals in France and England?

It was already explained, and your response was to babble about "rhetorical".

In other words, you're not intellectually honest - and you don't want a real debate.

You just want to genuflect about how "correct" you are.

Which renders you an undeniably ignorant know-nothing asshole.

Now fuck off.

The fake "conservatives" had to collaborate (yet again) with the commies in order to steal from the right their overwhelming popular vote.

This is a center-right country, and moving farther right after yesterday.

No go take your fucking benzodiazapene.
God, you're mean!

What articles?

The several I have posted.....

Here is one for you

Many observers breathed a sigh of relief at the results of the European Parliament elections, because the widely predicted far-right surge did not dislodge traditional conservatives. But even if far-right forces do not dominate the next European Parliament, they have gained ground, particularly in France and Germany. Can mainstream politicians and parties reverse this trend?

It was already explained, and your response was to babble about "rhetorical".

In other words, you're not intellectually honest - and you don't want a real debate.

You just want to genuflect about how "correct" you are.

Which renders you an undeniably ignorant know-nothing asshole.

Now fuck off.
Boy, does that sound rehearsed?

Conservatives all over the world are losing elections. They lost big in England and France. Now they will lose in the US. The writing is on the wall. The majority of people in the world eschew conservative dogma.

This is a liberal country.
Is that why you all tried to assassinate trump?

The several I have posted.....

Here is one for you

Many observers breathed a sigh of relief at the results of the European Parliament elections, because the widely predicted far-right surge did not dislodge traditional conservatives. But even if far-right forces do not dominate the next European Parliament, they have gained ground, particularly in France and Germany. Can mainstream politicians and parties reverse this trend?
You're not making sense.

Lost what?

Nothing changes the fact that YOU FUCKERS lost big in England and Fa Fa France!

Actually, the article I posted states quite clearly that the right made "gains".

What didn't happen was a large "red wave".

You see, they netted more seats....just not enough to gain power.

That you can't read must be the reason you are now trolling your own thread.

Actually, the article I posted states quite clearly that the right made "gains".

What didn't happen was a large "red wave".

You see, they netted more seats....just not enough to gain power.

That you can't read must be the reason you are now trolling your own thread.
Keep trying! Maybe your luck will change?

Forum List

Back