The XFL Returns: WTF? Forced patriotism is best kind of football. So NFL Rejects play for $12.25

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Vince McMahon: XFL to return in 2020 without gimmicks.
New (OLD DEAD) national football league run by Vince McMahon will require players to stand for national anthem! lol!
DUbQoXDW4AAX9VH.jpg

McMahon: Gimmick-free XFL to return in 2020

LOL! SOooo ALT- Fake Football WWE Style. For the DOPers? :lmao: I feel it won't even last 1 year, as the last time.

btw:

REAL football!

Patriots.png

936301oogrhi31d9.gif

New (OLD DEAD) national football league run by Vince McMahon will require players to stand for national anthem! lol!
DUbQoXDW4AAX9VH.jpg

LOL! SOooo ALT- Fake Football WWE Style. For the DOPers? :lmao: I feel it won't even last 1 year, as the last time.

btw:

REAL football!

Patriots.png

936301oogrhi31d9.gif

I'd watch that before I watched the NFL again.

Figure that a lefty would be a Cheating Patriots fan. Fraud, lies, cheating, you all worship that stuff.

• Banned
Fake Football, for the ALT-Fact Lifestyles of WWE Moron Followers. Hahaha!..

• Banned
DUbQoXDW4AAX9VH.jpg

btw:

REAL football!

Patriots.png

936301oogrhi31d9.gif

Figure that a lefty would be a Cheating Patriots fan. Fraud, lies, cheating, you all worship that stuff.

Is not the Great Douche a NE Fan?
Is not Tom, Bill & the Team Owner, Great Douche Fans?
DANG!

There is a downside to eveythang, I suppose for you.

My husband chuckled about this when he heard the announcement. He's never been a fan of WWE wrestling because he was an actual wrestler and "its fake crap," (which seems to be the same argument we get from the "competition" of "real" football player groups,) but he says he's going to watch XFL instead of NFL because the latest NFL announcement that they'd not allow the Veterans ad because it was "too political" was the last straw for him. (We'll see if that lasts, he's exceptionally fond of his Packer's so I suspect he'll still watch them next year heh)

Also, I hear the new XFL is going to be less violent and "smutty"

DUbQoXDW4AAX9VH.jpg

btw:

REAL football!

Patriots.png

936301oogrhi31d9.gif

Is not the Great Douche a NE Fan?
Is not Tom, Bill & the Team Owner, Great Douche Fans?
DANG!

There is a downside to eveythang, I suppose for you.

I don't know who Obama likes, maybe he does, you might be right.

It will go down in flames once again, just like the WFL and the USFL, and the first XFL.

USFL played some good football and had future HOF players like Jim Kelly, Steve Young, Reggie White

They had a viable league until Donald Trump convinced them to go head to head with the NFL (they were a Spring league) and to sue the NFL for $1.5 billion....they ended up winning $3 and folded

XFL was a sideshow without quality players. If McMahon thinks he can get ratings just by requiring players to stand for the flag he is crazy

How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League

They should tie NFL Player's salaries to TV ratings.
Make the morons think about pissing-off the fans.

Political correctness has wrecked politics long ago, and more recently has totally wrecked comedy and sports. Fact

LOLOLOL....(sigh), its time to teach these over paid negro's of the NFL, that having guts and making a statement of protest, ain't gonna have it...so what does the white man do....brings back a once failed venue of rough football XNFL to get all them white folks who don't like uppity negro's, especially them one's wit white women.....to follow him to the paraplegic/brain damaged wards that will soon to pop up...cause all you gonna end up wit is thirsty white trash and anything for a buck..niggas!!

It will go down in flames once again, just like the WFL and the USFL, and the first XFL.

USFL played some good football and had future HOF players like Jim Kelly, Steve Young, Reggie White

They had a viable league until Donald Trump convinced them to go head to head with the NFL (they were a Spring league) and to sue the NFL for $1.5 billion....they ended up winning $3 and folded

XFL was a sideshow without quality players. If McMahon thinks he can get ratings just by requiring players to stand for the flag he is crazy

How Donald Trump Destroyed a Football League

The USFL Team names were LOSER/ Real LAME sounding ones
to the 31 NFL Betters.

Jim Kelly-Houston Gamblers
Steve Young-LA Express
Reggie White-Memphis Showboats

I wonder where the Great Douche XFL Team will be?
I would think Florida.
The XFL Is proud to give YOU ....And Please Stand
FORRRRRRRrrrrrrrr YOURRRrrrrr

Miami - 'Golden Douche' GO-DOUCHE! ...WHeeeee!

Yes there are 32 NFL Teams, I won't say which NFL team name sucks.
So take a guess, which one it is. It's a team that has/will moved in
the last 18 years. And near future.

Last edited:
USFL also had Heisman winners Hershel Walker and Doug Flutie playing for Trumps New Jersey Generals

Trump hoped to crash the USFL and use the lawsuit against the NFL to force them to accept a few USFL teams as compensation

He failed and the USFL folded

USFL also had Heisman winners Hershel Walker and Doug Flutie playing for Trumps New Jersey Generals

Trump hoped to crash the USFL and use the lawsuit against the NFL to force them to accept a few USFL teams as compensation

He failed and the USFL folded

The Great Douche will have to buy new here.
If IT wants to Generally own in the New..OLD XFL redo.. AS
Duncan and Fairbanks are dead. As to buying a used team,
Dang...Good thang happen in threes..

Forum List

Back