"Their disregard for the Constitution is mindboggling." Rudy Giuliani.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
As a progressive I find myself in unfamiliar territory having to use
Fox News as a source for the truth, but as far as this whole Russiagate story at least, in my view
they've been just about 100% correct for the most part since day one.

The 'dirt' under the rug on Hillary is slowly being unswept.

3:40 to 10:00

Last edited:
Fox News as a source for the truth, but in this whole Russiagate story, I have to admit
they've been correct for the most part all along.

republicans shouldnt talk about others disregarding the constitution when they are as guilty of it as those they complain about,,,

Last edited:
Fox News as a source for the truth, but in this whole Russiagate story, I have to admit

any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

If Hillary had been elected she'd have been impeached and very possibly convicted by now. That's the one silver lining in the enormous asshole named Donald Trump.

any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...
"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit." Is that it ?
Sorry Johnny C, but Hillary's gang is in deep poopy this time.

No one would pay attention to her but for threads like this. She's not the first and won't be the last pol to fade off into the sunset with ethical clouds dimming the sunset

No one would pay attention to her but for threads like this. She's not the first and won't be the last pol to fade off into the sunset with ethical clouds dimming the sunset
It's not about 'her'.
In fact it could go up to Obama, but I'm sure he has plenty of fall guys before they would get to him like Brennan and Ohr.

It's not about 'her'.
In fact it could go up to Obama, but I'm sure he has plenty of fall guys before they would get to him like Brennan and Ohr.
It IS about her. And it IS irrelevant.

Fox News as a source for the truth, but as far as this whole Russiagate story at least, in my view
they've been just about 100% correct for the most part since day one.

Apparently you missed the part where the Op said he was a progressive not a Republican.

Good Lord.

The real question is------------> Of the networks, why was Fox the only 1 to get it right! John Solomon and Sarah Carter had it EXACTLY correct, which is a very bad sign for the Left.

Why?

Because not only did they get it 100% correct, they have been reporting on what has not yet come out as far as HOW this happened. If they are correct on this, it is a disaster for the Left as they were the ones colluding, not with Russia, but Ukraine and the UK; and when I say the Left, I am speaking of Hillary, and large swaths of the former Administration.

For anyone on the Left who wishes to see the people who figured this all out, spend 40 minutes of your time, and Watch last weeks episode of Life, Liberty, and Levin on you tube. He had them both on there, and nobody is taking a victory lap, rubbing it in anyones face. It is all about HOW they figured this out, and a few things they know are true, which has not broken yet. You should try it if on the Left! It will give you a heads up on what talking points to be ready with, when more poop hits the fan, lol.

And oh by the way-------->you people on the Left will be surprised to find out that the FBI visited John Solomon. What did they say? You will be STUNNED, but to find out, you are going to have to watch it, because you would NEVER believe it from me!

Last edited:
"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit." Is that it ?
Sorry Johnny C, but Hillary's gang is in deep poopy this time.

yep, she damn sure is - for the fifth consecutive fuckin' year in a row.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Here's pathetic Morning Mo, Curley Willy G and their special guest Adam Shemp
on Wednesday, doubling down on collusion.:safetocomeoutff::lmao:

Pathetic?
Nobody knows until we see the Mueller report. Barr is hiding it to protect the president.
a2wvaplovaq21.png

What's truly mindboggling is Rudy's (and all Trumpybear followers) disregard for reality.

John Solomon and Sarah Carter had it EXACTLY correct, which is a very bad sign for the Left.

Why?

Just to be perfectly clear, which Sarah Carter are we talking about here? That will weigh heavily in the answer to your question.

This one?

Sarah Carter_Fox News_3.jpg

Or this one?

Sarah Carter_14.gif

Sarah Carter_1.jpg

Sarah-Carter_10_3.gif

republicans shouldnt talk about others disregarding the constitution when they are as guilty of it as those they complain about,,,

You’re inability to cite any examples is noted.

Lol at Rudy “stop n frisk “ Guliani being concerned about the constitution. He wiped his ass with the thing his whole career .

Forum List

Back