"Their disregard for the Constitution is mindboggling." Rudy Giuliani.

any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...
"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit." Is that it ?
Sorry Johnny C, but Hillary's gang is in deep poopy this time.

Wanna bet?

Wanna bet?
Oh yeah. Hillary is also a war criminal, but she'll get a pass on that of course, except for International courts. Obstruction of justice and unethical (at best) rigging of the DNC primaries, real Russian collusion with Fusion and Steele....it's all being scrutinized by a new special counsel soon.

Lol, wanna bet ewe goofy fuck? Omfg u can't stop laughing at how unbelievably gullible ewe are!

If you're trying to flame me with your childish syi's, here's news for you.
You make yourself look extremely inexperienced and frankly media-brainwashed.
Now run along and make some Hillary bumper stickers and let the big kids play.
All-no brain.:eusa_wall:

Nobody has to do anything to ewe to make ewe look like an ass, ewe do it with everyone of your posts! Now get your prayer blanket out and pay homage to your God/King!

Nobody has to do anything to ewe to make ewe look like an ass, ewe do it with everyone of your posts! Now get your prayer blanket out and pay homage to your God/King!

^^This from a USMB member who hasn't posted one thread of his own in over a year-and-a-half so I guess You win the prize for least-contributing forum poster .:heehee:

Last edited:

^^This from a USMB member who hasn't posted one thread of his own in over a year-and-a-half so I guess You win the prize for least-contributing forum poster .:heehee:[/QUOTE

Lol, this from someone that contributes nothing but bullshit and bluster?:21::21::21::21::21:

Forum List

Back