There appears to be a black man in the "Thank You President Trump" Commercial

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
I throw up in my mouth just a little every time I see this ad. :confused-84:

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to ever dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

The moment of shock and horror comes around the 14-second mark when, based on forensic study of hair kink and nose broadness, there appears to be a black man. I say “appears” because NBC sports announcer Mike Tirico doesn’t believe he’s black, so anything is possible.

If this is, in fact, a black man, then I’m unsure what he’s doing in a video thanking Trump for “making America great again.” I have so many questions.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

I want so many things for this man.

I don’t want this man in this video; even if he’s a paid actor, I want him not to take this job. I want him to go back to when his spine was straight and stand up for something. I want him to be righteous. Doesn’t he realize that they are using him? Doesn’t he know that “making America great” is coded language for slave times?

The video was paid for by a nonprofit called “America First Policies,” which is made up of six of Trump’s former campaign aides to push the tyrant’s agenda.

I want to ask this nigga, “Who hurt you?”​

More:

https://www.theroot.com/there-appears-to-be-a-black-man-in-the-thank-you-presi-1821607920

Last edited:
Thank you Pres Trump for letting us say Merry Christmas again, I never knew we weren't allow to.

Makes me want to puke.

Thank you Pres Trump for letting us say Merry Christmas again, I never knew we weren't allow to.

Makes me want to puke.

I had premature epost-u-lation - now fixed .. see the column from Root Editor.

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to every dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

The moment of shock and horror comes around the 14-second mark when, based on forensic study of hair kink and nose broadness, there appears to be a black man. I say “appears” because NBC sports announcer Mike Tirico doesn’t believe he’s black, so anything is possible.

If this is, in fact, a black man, then I’m unsure what he’s doing in a video thanking Trump for “making America great again.” I have so many questions.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

I don’t want this man in this video; even if he’s a paid actor, I want him not to take this job. I want him to go back to when his spine was straight and stand up for something. I want him to be righteous. Doesn’t he realize that they are using him? Doesn’t he know that “making America great” is coded language for slave times?

The video was paid for by a nonprofit called “America First Policies,” which is made up of six of Trump’s former campaign aides to push the tyrant’s agenda.

More:

https://www.theroot.com/there-appears-to-be-a-black-man-in-the-thank-you-presi-1821607920

His crooked spine was bred into him for cotton picking purposes.

By Democrats.

Yahoo Entertainment adds their 2 cents:

Aren’t you glad President Donald Trump has liberated all of us from the oppressive forces that had kept any American from ever uttering the phrase “Merry Christmas”? Don’t you feel so grateful to Trump, the Great Emancipator, that you wish someone would make a video expressing your humble but enthusiastic gratitude for his noble battle, his fearless victory in the bloody War on Christmas? Well, that video arrived shortly before Christmas! What a glorious gift, yes?​

The 'Thank You, President Trump' ad was a terrible Christmas present

I like that vid. Our president deserves a lot of thanks for the hard work he’s been doing to clean up the mess obama left behind.

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to ever dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

More:

I've told people for years, they're not all stupid.

I love how libtards whine and bitch about Trump being a dictator, as if they actually believe they oppose dictatorship. The bulk of Trump's executive actions have been reversals of Obama's. Why weren't they whining while Obama was behaving like a dictator?

I love how libtards whine and bitch about Trump being a dictator, as if they actually believe they oppose dictatorship. The bulk of Trump's executive actions have been reversals of Obama's. Why weren't they whining while Obama was behaving like a dictator?
Because they are/were complicit in the destruction of this country.

I've told people for years, they're not all stupid.

Guess not - A few of them are right back on the plantation! :rolleyes-41:

B823505965Z.1_20170823090407_000_GKS1UJRIJ.2_Super_Portrait.jpg

honestly don't care about it one way or the other.

Another vote ^ ^ ^ for sycophancy and more Mercer money in politics.

:thewave:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Six of President Donald Trump's top campaign aides have banded together to start a nonprofit called "America First Policies" to back the White House agenda.

The group includes Trump's digital and data director Brad Parscale, onetime deputy campaign manager Rick Gates and two campaign advisers to Vice President Mike Pence, Nick Ayers and Marty Obst.

David Bossie, another Trump deputy campaign manager, and Katrina Pierson, a senior adviser on the campaign communications team, also will be involved, according to a statement announcing the group.

"Some of the same like-minded individuals who put their energy into getting Mr. Trump elected are now going to be part of a grassroots group to go out there and help with the agenda, help the White House be successful," Parscale said.​

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...visers-start-america-first-policies-nonprofit

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

More:

Yo! You need to fix the thread title, man. You forgot something.

honestly don't care about it one way or the other.

Another vote ^ ^ ^ for sycophancy and more Mercer money in politics.

:thewave:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Six of President Donald Trump's top campaign aides have banded together to start a nonprofit called "America First Policies" to back the White House agenda.

The group includes Trump's digital and data director Brad Parscale, onetime deputy campaign manager Rick Gates and two campaign advisers to Vice President Mike Pence, Nick Ayers and Marty Obst.

David Bossie, another Trump deputy campaign manager, and Katrina Pierson, a senior adviser on the campaign communications team, also will be involved, according to a statement announcing the group.

"Some of the same like-minded individuals who put their energy into getting Mr. Trump elected are now going to be part of a grassroots group to go out there and help with the agenda, help the White House be successful," Parscale said.​

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...visers-start-america-first-policies-nonprofit
What the fuck are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back