There appears to be a black man in the "Thank You President Trump" Commercial

Why do you care if blacks support Trump or not?

I don't - they are free to worship Cheeto Jesus. I merely ridicule the scant evidence that there are many others like Diamond, Silk, Michael the Black Man or dude in the Thank You President Trump propaganda commercial.[/QUOTE]
Trump got the most black votes for a Republican presidential candidate in a long time. I believe it was like 8-10%.

I don't - they are free to worship Cheeto Jesus. I merely ridicule the scant evidence that there are many others like Diamond, Silk, Michael the Black Man or dude in the Thank You President Trump propaganda commercial.[/QUOTE]
"As a Republican who happens to be black, I have sadly grown accustomed to being called some of the most derogatory and racist terms in the bigoted lexicon of the ignorant. I have experienced racism living the middle class black experience in Phoenix, Ariz., parts of South Carolina and even here in Washington, D.C. It was and will always be their problem, their ignorance and their jealousy of my achievements.

"I lost friends and have been ridiculed over my support of President George W. Bush, Senator John McCain, Governor Mitt Romney and now President Donald J. Trump. However, there is something different about the level of viciousness coming my way, because of my support of our current president."

That's because racists don't like it when their pets go rogue.

Dems did terrible things to slaves that ran.

OPINION | As a black Republican proud of Trump, I know bigotry is bipartisan

"As a Republican who happens to be black, I have sadly grown accustomed to being called some of the most derogatory and racist terms in the bigoted lexicon of the ignorant. I have experienced racism living the middle class black experience in Phoenix, Ariz., parts of South Carolina and even here in Washington, D.C. It was and will always be their problem, their ignorance and their jealousy of my achievements.

"I lost friends and have been ridiculed over my support of President George W. Bush, Senator John McCain, Governor Mitt Romney and now President Donald J. Trump. However, there is something different about the level of viciousness coming my way, because of my support of our current president."

Well there you have it - Number 5! :D

Six. :)

Is there a goal, perhaps 10?

Trump got the most black votes for a Republican presidential candidate in a long time. I believe it was like 8-10%.

I believe you are correct. These were Apprentice viewers (low information) who remembered when Trump was a democrat.
They probably liked Omarosa too!

I throw up in my mouth just a little every time I see this ad. :confused-84:

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to ever dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

The moment of shock and horror comes around the 14-second mark when, based on forensic study of hair kink and nose broadness, there appears to be a black man. I say “appears” because NBC sports announcer Mike Tirico doesn’t believe he’s black, so anything is possible.

If this is, in fact, a black man, then I’m unsure what he’s doing in a video thanking Trump for “making America great again.” I have so many questions.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

I want so many things for this man.

I don’t want this man in this video; even if he’s a paid actor, I want him not to take this job. I want him to go back to when his spine was straight and stand up for something. I want him to be righteous. Doesn’t he realize that they are using him? Doesn’t he know that “making America great” is coded language for slave times?

The video was paid for by a nonprofit called “America First Policies,” which is made up of six of Trump’s former campaign aides to push the tyrant’s agenda.

I want to ask this nigga, “Who hurt you?”​

More:

https://www.theroot.com/there-appears-to-be-a-black-man-in-the-thank-you-presi-1821607920

:clap:Too funny!

After watching the video, it's clear the OP is insane.

You people on the left are simply unstable. There is nothing wrong with the message of the video, or the people in it.

After watching the video, it's clear the OP is insane.

You people on the left are simply unstable. There is nothing wrong with the message of the video, or the people in it.

Well that's not surprising coming from a poster with this avatar :lol:

42777.jpg

Every time I see the thread title of this thread I crack up.

So. Racist.

And OP believes he is the epitome of enlightenment and civility.

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to ever dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

The moment of shock and horror comes around the 14-second mark when, based on forensic study of hair kink and nose broadness, there appears to be a black man. I say “appears” because NBC sports announcer Mike Tirico doesn’t believe he’s black, so anything is possible.

If this is, in fact, a black man, then I’m unsure what he’s doing in a video thanking Trump for “making America great again.” I have so many questions.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

I don’t want this man in this video; even if he’s a paid actor, I want him not to take this job. I want him to go back to when his spine was straight and stand up for something. I want him to be righteous. Doesn’t he realize that they are using him? Doesn’t he know that “making America great” is coded language for slave times?

The video was paid for by a nonprofit called “America First Policies,” which is made up of six of Trump’s former campaign aides to push the tyrant’s agenda.

More:

https://www.theroot.com/there-appears-to-be-a-black-man-in-the-thank-you-presi-1821607920

I've told people for years, they're not all stupid.

Another racist attack by regressive liberals.

I love how libtards whine and bitch about Trump being a dictator, as if they actually believe they oppose dictatorship. The bulk of Trump's executive actions have been reversals of Obama's. Why weren't they whining while Obama was behaving like a dictator?

ALL i see is AMERICANS thanking President Trump DRLove !!

I love how libtards whine and bitch about Trump being a dictator, as if they actually believe they oppose dictatorship. The bulk of Trump's executive actions have been reversals of Obama's. Why weren't they whining while Obama was behaving like a dictator?
Because they are/were complicit in the destruction of this country.

There are women in the video, too. White women. Shame on them.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

More:

Thank you for LETTING us say "Merry Christmas"?????????????????????????????????????????????

Gawd, these white wingers are nuts.

I like that vid. Our president deserves a lot of thanks for the hard work he’s been doing to clean up the mess obama left behind.
I never saw such a mess of horseshit propaganda in a political campaign ad THREE YEARS before the Presidential campaign.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

More:

:clap:Too funny!

23954.gif

if they "worshiped" the one you do...would that be better?....just asking....

I don't - they are free to worship Cheeto Jesus. I merely ridicule the scant evidence that there are many others like Diamond, Silk, Michael the Black Man or dude in the Thank You President Trump propaganda commercial.

if they "worshiped" the one you do...would that be better?....just asking....[/QUOTE]
Are you responding to me or Dr. love?

I don't - they are free to worship Cheeto Jesus. I merely ridicule the scant evidence that there are many others like Diamond, Silk, Michael the Black Man or dude in the Thank You President Trump propaganda commercial.

Are you responding to me or Dr. love?[/QUOTE]
the good dr......

Are you responding to me or Dr. love?
the good dr......[/QUOTE]
Seems like the quote feature has a bug.

Forum List

Back