There appears to be a black man in the "Thank You President Trump" Commercial

How dare anyone who is black support a Trump.

Diamond and Silk?
:laugh2:
Thanks - that's two more - I forgot about them!!

hqdefault.jpg

I throw up in my mouth just a little every time I see this ad. :confused-84:

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to ever dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

The moment of shock and horror comes around the 14-second mark when, based on forensic study of hair kink and nose broadness, there appears to be a black man. I say “appears” because NBC sports announcer Mike Tirico doesn’t believe he’s black, so anything is possible.

If this is, in fact, a black man, then I’m unsure what he’s doing in a video thanking Trump for “making America great again.” I have so many questions.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

I want so many things for this man.

I don’t want this man in this video; even if he’s a paid actor, I want him not to take this job. I want him to go back to when his spine was straight and stand up for something. I want him to be righteous. Doesn’t he realize that they are using him? Doesn’t he know that “making America great” is coded language for slave times?

The video was paid for by a nonprofit called “America First Policies,” which is made up of six of Trump’s former campaign aides to push the tyrant’s agenda.

I want to ask this nigga, “Who hurt you?”​

More:

https://www.theroot.com/there-appears-to-be-a-black-man-in-the-thank-you-presi-1821607920

Thank you for LETTING us say "Merry Christmas"?????????????????????????????????????????????

Gawd, these white wingers are nuts.

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to ever dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

The moment of shock and horror comes around the 14-second mark when, based on forensic study of hair kink and nose broadness, there appears to be a black man. I say “appears” because NBC sports announcer Mike Tirico doesn’t believe he’s black, so anything is possible.

If this is, in fact, a black man, then I’m unsure what he’s doing in a video thanking Trump for “making America great again.” I have so many questions.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

I don’t want this man in this video; even if he’s a paid actor, I want him not to take this job. I want him to go back to when his spine was straight and stand up for something. I want him to be righteous. Doesn’t he realize that they are using him? Doesn’t he know that “making America great” is coded language for slave times?

The video was paid for by a nonprofit called “America First Policies,” which is made up of six of Trump’s former campaign aides to push the tyrant’s agenda.

More:

https://www.theroot.com/there-appears-to-be-a-black-man-in-the-thank-you-presi-1821607920

So you are racist. What else is new. You people hate independent women, too.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

More:

Thank you for LETTING us say "Merry Christmas"?????????????????????????????????????????????

Gawd, these white wingers are nuts.

Especially the Black white wingers, lol.

If there had been no one black in the ad, there would be someone bitching about that!

How dare anyone who is black support a Trump.

Diamond and Silk?
:laugh2:
Thanks - that's two more - I forgot about them!!

hqdefault.jpg
Why do you care if blacks support Trump or not?
Progressives think blacks and women are chattel whose only purpose is to vote for democrats and provide sex on demand.
I’m not going to demand that any blacks provide sex, but I’m not a democrat.

Why do you care if blacks support Trump or not?[/QUOTE]

I don't - they are free to worship Cheeto Jesus. I merely ridicule the scant evidence that there are many others like Diamond, Silk, Michael the Black Man or dude in the Thank You President Trump propaganda commercial.

Why do you care if blacks support Trump or not?

I don't - they are free to worship Cheeto Jesus. I merely ridicule the scant evidence that there are many others like Diamond, Silk, Michael the Black Man or dude in the Thank You President Trump propaganda commercial.[/QUOTE]
You ridicule black people. How horribly...racist.

I like that vid. Our president deserves a lot of thanks for the hard work he’s been doing to clean up the mess obama left behind.
I never saw such a mess of horseshit propaganda in a political campaign ad THREE YEARS before the Presidential campaign.

Forum List

Back