There appears to be a black man in the "Thank You President Trump" Commercial

For the love of God, WTF are you yammering about?

If you're this triggered over an ad now..the next few years are going to be very painful and slow for you.
One time I when I was in China, I was at a week long event where every morning we had to, were required to, sit through three hours of propaganda telling us how wonderful the organization was and especially how wonderful was the leader of that organization.

If we are going to have this type of advertisement pushed on us regularly for the next 3 years, it is the same thing. Does Trump think the American public is too dumb to figure out for themselves whether or not he is doing a good job? And does he think vomiting propaganda on us on a regular basis is really going to change how anyone thinks about him? Well, it actually could....I suspect this propaganda campaign will backfire. Yep.

That's a big "if" missy. :rolleyes-41:

I do agree that if it gets too "propaganda"-ish, it would/will backfire.

That's exactly what happened with the MSM with their "news" and "the polls". :rolleyes:
It is propaganda. If you think that is not propaganda, then you don't understand propaganda.

Is it propaganda pretending to be something else? No? Al-righty then. :)

That's what propaganda does. It pretends to be something else. You actually believe the main stream media is propaganda and that video of Trump's is not. You are really out of touch with reality. All around the developed world the media says negative things about Trump. Do you believe the entire modern world is in a conspiracy to defame him?

For the love of God, WTF are you yammering about?

If you're this triggered over an ad now..the next few years are going to be very painful and slow for you.
One time I when I was in China, I was at a week long event where every morning we had to, were required to, sit through three hours of propaganda telling us how wonderful the organization was and especially how wonderful was the leader of that organization.

If we are going to have this type of advertisement pushed on us regularly for the next 3 years, it is the same thing. Does Trump think the American public is too dumb to figure out for themselves whether or not he is doing a good job? And does he think vomiting propaganda on us on a regular basis is really going to change how anyone thinks about him? Well, it actually could....I suspect this propaganda campaign will backfire. Yep.
Well, it wasn't 3 hours of propaganda....so what are you complaining for?

Oh, and just have the remote handy so you can mute it or change the f'n channel.

This used to be a free country after all.

That's exactly what happened with the MSM with their "news" and "the polls". :rolleyes:
It is propaganda. If you think that is not propaganda, then you don't understand propaganda.

That's what propaganda does. It pretends to be something else. You actually believe the main stream media is propaganda and that video of Trump's is not. You are really out of touch with reality. All around the developed world the media says negative things about Trump. Do you believe the entire modern world is in a conspiracy to defame him?

By "The Media" you mean the western AP media.

How it works: The AP sets the narrative, and all the networks parrot it while putting their own spin on it.

The AP is run by globalists, so they bash Trump daily because he snatched the football away from them like Lucy does Charlie Brown.

I find it hilarious. :)

True, if one is looking for that - try Trump Tube!

Pres. Trump live stream & on demand video events, rallies; Spicer press briefings

I love how lefties always resent it when the normal guy can actually see stuff for themselves.

It speaks to an ideology that functions in dark corners.

The major problem with the lefties..wait, I think I'll just keep that to myself. :D

No sense in letting them know why everybody sees through the bullshit, let them keep on the same path.

How it works: The AP sets the narrative, and all the networks parrot it while putting their own spin on it.

The AP is run by globalists, so they bash Trump daily because he snatched the football away from them like Lucy does Charlie Brown.

No I mean the media around the world, which I am exposed to because I am living and traveling around the world. What you're saying here is nonsense. You have been the victim of propaganda. What you are saying is not true. Countries all over the world send their reporters to Washington to cover Trump. They are not all the dupes you would like to believe they are. You believe what you want to believe rather than the truth.

Pres. Trump live stream & on demand video events, rallies; Spicer press briefings

I love how lefties always resent it when the normal guy can actually see stuff for themselves.

The major problem with the lefties..wait, I think I'll just keep that to myself. :D

No sense in letting them know why everybody sees through the bullshit, let them keep on the same path.
The majority of the modern, developed, educated world is progressive and liberal, not rightwing fascists.

No I mean the media around the world, which I am exposed to because I am living and traveling around the world. What you're saying here is nonsense. You have been the victim of propaganda. What you are saying is not true. Countries all over the world send their reporters to Washington to cover Trump. They are not all the dupes you would like to believe they are. You believe what you want to believe rather than the truth.
I've traveled the world and live in a foreign country. The undeniable truth is that at this time one year ago, the assumption dominating political coverage was that the only people more stupid than Donald Trump were the deplorables who elected him.

Since then, of course, President-elect Trump has become President Trump. Over his 11 months in office, he has put Neil Gorsuch on the Supreme Court and four times as many judges on the appellate courts as Barack Obama did his first year; recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel; withdrawn from the Paris climate accord; adopted a more resolute policy on Afghanistan than the one he’d campaigned on; rolled back the mandate forcing Catholic nuns, among others, to provide employees with contraception and abortifacients; signed legislation to open up drilling for oil in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge; initiated a bold, deregulatory assault on the administrative state—and topped it all off with the first major overhaul of the tax code in more than 30 years.

And yet that Mr. Trump is a very stupid man remains the assumption dominating his press coverage.

What would a black person in a Thank Obama commercial say?

- "Thanks for the high unemployment for blacks"
- "Thanks for the constant murders in Chicago and Baltimore at the hands of other blacks"
-"Thanks for helping elite liberal whites"

I throw up in my mouth just a little every time I see this ad. :confused-84:

There is an ad—a masturbatory ad—that is one of the weirdest ego strokes of any presidency. It starts with a woman saying “Thank you” to President Donald Trump for basically being the greatest dictator to ever dictate. It would be laughable if the video, which I initially thought was satire, wasn’t serious. Watch it below:

The moment of shock and horror comes around the 14-second mark when, based on forensic study of hair kink and nose broadness, there appears to be a black man. I say “appears” because NBC sports announcer Mike Tirico doesn’t believe he’s black, so anything is possible.

If this is, in fact, a black man, then I’m unsure what he’s doing in a video thanking Trump for “making America great again.” I have so many questions.

Who is this man?

Whose mans is this?

I want so many things for this man.

I don’t want this man in this video; even if he’s a paid actor, I want him not to take this job. I want him to go back to when his spine was straight and stand up for something. I want him to be righteous. Doesn’t he realize that they are using him? Doesn’t he know that “making America great” is coded language for slave times?

The video was paid for by a nonprofit called “America First Policies,” which is made up of six of Trump’s former campaign aides to push the tyrant’s agenda.

I want to ask this nigga, “Who hurt you?”​

More:

https://www.theroot.com/there-appears-to-be-a-black-man-in-the-thank-you-presi-1821607920

So you want to kill that black man for leaving the plantation, eh scumbag.

honestly don't care about it one way or the other.

Another vote ^ ^ ^ for sycophancy and more Mercer money in politics.

:thewave:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Six of President Donald Trump's top campaign aides have banded together to start a nonprofit called "America First Policies" to back the White House agenda.

The group includes Trump's digital and data director Brad Parscale, onetime deputy campaign manager Rick Gates and two campaign advisers to Vice President Mike Pence, Nick Ayers and Marty Obst.

David Bossie, another Trump deputy campaign manager, and Katrina Pierson, a senior adviser on the campaign communications team, also will be involved, according to a statement announcing the group.

"Some of the same like-minded individuals who put their energy into getting Mr. Trump elected are now going to be part of a grassroots group to go out there and help with the agenda, help the White House be successful," Parscale said.​

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...visers-start-america-first-policies-nonprofit
What the fuck are you babbling about?

He is a racist Maoist who is overwhelmed by hate, Which leaves him entirely incoherent.

honestly don't care about it one way or the other.

Another vote ^ ^ ^ for sycophancy and more Mercer money in politics.

:thewave:

WASHINGTON (AP) — Six of President Donald Trump's top campaign aides have banded together to start a nonprofit called "America First Policies" to back the White House agenda.

The group includes Trump's digital and data director Brad Parscale, onetime deputy campaign manager Rick Gates and two campaign advisers to Vice President Mike Pence, Nick Ayers and Marty Obst.

David Bossie, another Trump deputy campaign manager, and Katrina Pierson, a senior adviser on the campaign communications team, also will be involved, according to a statement announcing the group.

"Some of the same like-minded individuals who put their energy into getting Mr. Trump elected are now going to be part of a grassroots group to go out there and help with the agenda, help the White House be successful," Parscale said.​

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...visers-start-america-first-policies-nonprofit
LOL! Believes any media link.

You really don't have to worry about it..they never learn anyway.
It's good to point it out because then people who might not be aware of it become aware.

The majority of the modern, developed, educated world is progressive and liberal, not rightwing fascists.

And they are only modern, developed and educated because the US protects their sorry asses.

I suggest you move to France, where everybody is as progressive, educated and liberal as you are!

As France’s Towns Wither, Fears of a Decline in ‘Frenchness’

Forum List

Back