There are Good and Bad Everywhere

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
Hundreds of Japanese Raise Their Middle Finger to Right-Wing Anti-Korean Protesters in*Tokyo | RocketNews24

"On 31 March in Shin-Ōkubo — a town situated just a couple of minutes away from Shinjuku on Tokyo’s Yamanote line and the location of a large Korean ethnic neighbourhood — hundreds of anti-Korean protesters marched through the streets carrying signs reading “Go back to Korea!” and labeling Koreans in Japan “cockroaches”. Thankfully, equally large numbers of liberally-minded Japanese also showed up to protest the protest."

I told you, they are xenophobic in Japan.

Who is "they"? Did you bother to read the article, or even the small quote from it that I included in my post?

Who is "they" in Japan? Im talking about the Irish and Palestinian people of course. No, im actually talking about Japanese people. What kind of stupid question is that?

I told you Japanese people were xenophobic, you said they weren't, then you make a thread about xenophobic Japanese people. Are you up to speed now? Dont be a fucking little bitch because you were wrong and youre now embarrassed.

I told you, they are xenophobic in Japan.

Who is "they"? Did you bother to read the article, or even the small quote from it that I included in my post?

Who is "they" in Japan? Im talking about the Irish and Palestinian people of course. No, im actually talking about Japanese people. What kind of stupid question is that?

I told you Japanese people were xenophobic, you said they weren't, then you make a thread about xenophobic Japanese people. Are you up to speed now? Dont [sic] be a fucking little bitch because you were wrong and youre [sic] now embarrassed.

You didn't read the article or even the small quote I included with my post, did you? Why is that? I think I know.

I told YOU that YOUR generalization was wrong, and that remains the case. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand what this thread is about. Maybe you could start by asking a grown up to explain the thread title to you. When you have overcome that great challenge you can come back and join an actual discussion. Won't that be nice?

I told you Japanese people were xenophobic, you said they weren't, then you make a thread about xenophobic Japanese people. Are you up to speed now? Dont [sic] be a fucking little bitch because you were wrong and youre [sic] now embarrassed.

You didn't read the article or even the small quote I included with my post, did you? Why is that? I think I know.

I told YOU that YOUR generalization was wrong, and that remains the case. I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand what this thread is about. Maybe you could start by asking a grown up to explain the thread title to you. When you have overcome that great challenge you can come back and join an actual discussion. Won't that be nice?

My generalization was right. Being a fan of MMA, I know a lot of the history of fighting in Japan. Ive heard countless stories about Japanese fans wanting the Japanese fighter to win. Ive heard how to non Japanese fighters weren't told when or who they were fighting until days before the fight, so that they couldn't properly train, which often results in a loss because their Japanese opponent knew who he was fighting 2 months ago and trained specifically for the American/Brazilian opponent. The Yakusa was fixing fights to ensure the Japanese guy always won. Ive heard stories from MANY people from MANY different countries saying the same thing.... Japan is a xenophobic society. These men practically lived in Japan for about a decade, during the mid 90s to the early 2000s. "Pride Fighting Championship", look it up.

So while im sure you THINK you know something about Japan, and youre desperate to prove that they aren't xenophobic, youre article only further proves my point. Are ALL Japnese people racist? Of course not, so enough with your fake outrage and implying im talking about everyone. Shut the fuck up with that lame ass shit. Your game is weak.

Last edited:

My generalization was right.

No, it was not. You know what a "generalization" is, don't you moron?

Dogboy, did you have some particularly traumatic experience when you lived in Japan for all those years? How many years was it?

Thats it? The debate is over already? What do you have, other than troll posts? All day, every day you are online typing bullshit insults in a million different threads. What the fuck is wrong with you? Get a life you fucking weirdo. This website is for debating; not for the petty nonsense you engage in.

Last edited:
Godboy: "Being a fan of MMA" :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Please enlighten us further with your fabulous knowledge of the Japanese :laugh:

Well, if the testimony of American fighters who spent a lot of time over there isn't good enough for you, how about this?

"Nakayama, who works in an international company, is not alone. Surveys indicate that more Japanese -- over 70 percent in a poll -- believe that the influx of foreigners into Japan is posing a threat to the country's famed domestic peace. The notion is fuelled, say activists, by sensationalism in the media over crimes committed by overseas workers."
Xenophobia Now | Let's Japan.org

From the Japan Times... Xenophobia stretches from the street to the dinner table | The Japan Times

Japan?s economic woes and xenophobia | Economics Student Society of Australia (ESSA)

Japanese Robot Development Driven By Xenophobia ? Aardvarchaeology

Magazine plays to Japanese xenophobia | Media | theguardian.com

Is Xenophobia Killing Japanese Business? - MBA English Online

Out of Japan: Xenophobia rides on anti-Semitic tide - World - News - The Independent

Xenophobia and the Teaching of English at Japanese Universities

Xenophobia Must Not Overtake Japan: A Recipe for New Economic Growth ? The Tokyo Foundation

Xenophobic Japan, Multicultural Singapore | JAPANsociology

A History of Japanese Xenophobia

Gypsy Scholar: Japan's Xenophobic Manga

So I Moved to Japan... | Racist Japan?

Jason Irwin dot See Eh? | Denied Our Rights: Japan's Xenophobic Attitude Lives On

How many more should I post? There are plenty more where that came from.

image.php

There is a reason Japan is considered one of the most notoriously xenophobic countries on earth. Now comes the part where you desperately attempt to dismiss the facts that ive presented. Have fun with that.

Last edited:

Please enlighten us further with your fabulous knowledge of the Japanese :laugh:

Well, if the testimony of American fighters who spent a lot of time over there isn't good enough for you, how about this?

How about your personal experiences during all the years you lived there? Tell us about that. What has traumatized you so?

There is a reason Japan is considered one of the most notoriously xenophobic countries on earth. Now comes the part where you desperately attempt to dismiss the facts that ive presented. Have fun with that.

There are xenophobes in every country on earth. Look how many idiots like you litter this one website alone. Immigrants and immigration have always been an essential aspect of what America is. That is not the case with most other countries. Yet we have no shortage of real-live xenophobes ourselves. If you've got no experience beyond Google to speak from then the motive behind your obdurate tone on the matter is suspect at the very least. I'm sure your friend Google can tell you that in an island nation without the history of large-scale immigration that a country like the US has is experiencing higher levels of immigration than ever before, that marriages with non-Japanese are at an all-time high and growing, that foreign goods, cuisine, media, sports, and personalities are very popular, and that there are people of mixed ancestry now among the most popular entertainers, actors, etc. in the country.

Hear that? It's your friend Google telling you to STFU with this generalization bullshit and read the link in the OP.

How about your personal experiences during all the years you lived there? Tell us about that. What has traumatized you so?

How many years did YOU live there? What gives you more insight than everyone else in the world? How is it that YOU know any better than the people writing those articles I posted?

There are xenophobes in every country on earth. .

So every country on earth has EXACTLY the same level of xenophobia? Is this the dumb fucking concept you are trying to push? Get the fuck out of here. You've presented literally ZERO information that supports your claim.

How many years did YOU live there? What gives you more insight than everyone else in the world? How is it that YOU know any better than the people writing those articles I posted?

Don't be rude. Answer my question before asking one of your own.

There are xenophobes in every country on earth. .

So every country on earth has EXACTLY the same level of xenophobia?

Probably not, but no means exists for accurately measuring the EXACT level in every country on earth. YOU have nothing beyond your own ignorance and prejudice.

Don't be rude. Answer my question before asking one of your own.

How about this. I've never been to Japan.

So, how long did YOU live there? ;)

Using 'I'm an MMA fan' as an argument for Japanese xenophobia is obviously ridiculous. On the other hand, he is at least pointing to SOMETHING on which his opinion is based.

Forum List

Back