There is an ethnic cleansing going on over at the RNC. They've given up on minorities.

2012: Mitt Romney only won 59 percent of the white vote. He won 27 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2008: John McCain won 55 percent of the white vote, and 31 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2004: Bush won 58 percent of the white vote, and 44 percent of the Hispanic vote.

As you can see, there has been a dramatic downward trend of the Hispanic vote for the GOP, without a commensurate rise in the white vote.

This does not bode well for Trump.
i still keep thinking Trump is a Dem plant sent to destroy the GOP. Only an idiot would purposely anger the largest growing segment of the US.
I use to joke Trump was a false flag operation.

Doesn't seem so funny now.
I think it was you I told that this would definitively show the mindset of white americans. If Trump gets more than 30% of the white vote we still have a very large racial problem here in the US.
Not everyone who will vote for Trump is a racist. A lot of people will vote for Trump because they hate Hillary, not Mexicans.

Trump's base is the bigots and racists the GOP has been nurturing for a long time, but they aren't enough to win a general election. They were energetic enough to win primaries, because people who are passionate in their hatred and anger have a lot of energy and turn out in disproportionate numbers during primaries. Most sane people don't bother to vote in primaries, and that's a huge problem. That is the reason Trump beat out all the great conservatives we had on the slate. The crazies turned out in force while the sane people stayed home and watched Netflix.

The general election is an entirely different dynamic. The mix is much different than the mix you see in the primaries. There's a much larger sane element.

Unfortunately, the sane people are too late. They let the crazies decide the ultimate nominees, and now they have to choose between a huckster and a harpy.
I love how you are too stupid to understand that assclaps is the quintessential racist Democrat voter that Democrats could not have won any election since 1970 without.

2012: Mitt Romney only won 59 percent of the white vote. He won 27 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2008: John McCain won 55 percent of the white vote, and 31 percent of the Hispanic vote.

2004: Bush won 58 percent of the white vote, and 44 percent of the Hispanic vote.

As you can see, there has been a dramatic downward trend of the Hispanic vote for the GOP, without a commensurate rise in the white vote.

i still keep thinking Trump is a Dem plant sent to destroy the GOP. Only an idiot would purposely anger the largest growing segment of the US.

I think it was you I told that this would definitively show the mindset of white americans. If Trump gets more than 30% of the white vote we still have a very large racial problem here in the US.
Not everyone who will vote for Trump is a racist. A lot of people will vote for Trump because they hate Hillary, not Mexicans.

Trump's base is the bigots and racists the GOP has been nurturing for a long time, but they aren't enough to win a general election. They were energetic enough to win primaries, because people who are passionate in their hatred and anger have a lot of energy and turn out in disproportionate numbers during primaries. Most sane people don't bother to vote in primaries, and that's a huge problem. That is the reason Trump beat out all the great conservatives we had on the slate. The crazies turned out in force while the sane people stayed home and watched Netflix.

The general election is an entirely different dynamic. The mix is much different than the mix you see in the primaries. There's a much larger sane element.

Unfortunately, the sane people are too late. They let the crazies decide the ultimate nominees, and now they have to choose between a huckster and a harpy.
How can you tell they arent racist though? People usually have more than one rationalization for doing things.

I love how you are too stupid to understand that assclaps is the quintessential racist Democrat voter that Democrats could not have won any election since 1970 without.
I never was able to vote until the 90's so that pretty much kills your argument.

I never was able to vote until the 90's so that pretty much kills your argument.
Just as I am wrongly assumed to be an old klansman keeping conservatism afloat in the south, you are the quintessential black supremacist voter that has revived the Democrat party from a coma.

Just as I am wrongly assumed to be an old klansman keeping conservatism afloat in the south, you are the quintessential black supremacist voter that has revived the Democrat party from a coma.
I never assumed you were an old klansman. Its obvious you are just a cave chimp thats frightened. Thats why I laugh at you and poke you.

Speak up for Trump? This party official just can't any more

The Republican Party’s top Hispanic official has resigned seemingly after concluding she could no longer carry out her duties in good conscience with Donald Trump as nominee for president.

Exodus Of Minority Staffers Continue At RNC As GOP Embraces Trump

RNC Tells Staff To Resign By "End Of Week" If Unable To Support Trump | Zero Hedge

Mass exodus of minorities: Donald Trump is running Black and Latino leaders out of the RNC

So is that it? Republicans think they can win with all whites?

That works because non-whites have given up on republicans.

Romney tried white votes only .. didn't work for him either.
It sure didn't

Just days after trashing New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez at a rally in Albuquerque, Donald Trump now says he respects her and is asking for her support.
tumblr_moyd9fsvEX1svceedo1_250.gif

"I'd like to have it," Trump told The Santa Fe New Mexican in a story posted late Thursday. "I respect her. I have always liked her."

The Republican Party’s top Hispanic official has resigned seemingly after concluding she could no longer carry out her duties in good conscience with Donald Trump as nominee for president.

RNC Tells Staff To Resign By "End Of Week" If Unable To Support Trump | Zero Hedge

Mass exodus of minorities: Donald Trump is running Black and Latino leaders out of the RNC

That works because non-whites have given up on republicans.

Romney tried white votes only .. didn't work for him either.
It sure didn't

I like when that guy on Fox wouldnt believe Obama was reelected. I dont think I have ever seen something so funny in my life. :laugh:

The DNC has definitely given up on white heterosexual males. Why have they given up on the largest voting block in the country?
Why would you say that? Doesn't make sense. What is it they aren't getting? Entitlement?

More than that, they have given up on majorities. It's all about voter suppression and dirty tricks with those guys.

How can you tell they arent racist though? People usually have more than one rationalization for doing things.

You just suggested the possibility the decision to vote may not be due to racism! Remember, there is a large segment of voters that are GOP partisans that will vote for a Republican even if the republican was a card carrying commie.

Since 70% of the US is white, Trump feels if he can get 80% of those whites, he would win. And he probably would. Could just going after the white vote work?

Currently, swing votes are White which is why Democrats believe they need to build in blocks.

You just suggested the possibility the decision to vote may not be due to racism! Remember, there is a large segment of voters that are GOP partisans that will vote for a Republican even if the republican was a card carrying commie.

Remember, there is a large segment of voters that are GOP partisans that will vote for a Republican even if the republican was a card carrying commie.

and a large number of Democrats that would vote for Hillary if she showed up at the Convention in handcuffs, leg irons, and prison orange.

Both parties are screwed this year

They have addressed those evil heterosexual white men.

BIGOTS!

The DNC has definitely given up on white heterosexual males. Why have they given up on the largest voting block in the country?
65% of the Democratic Party is white. You aren't making any sense.
Besides, name some popular GOP positions that have help the country in the last 30 years/

Since the most popular and prevailing Democratic mantra is that whites are inherently racists, does that mean that 65% of the Democratic Party are racist?

Besides name just one policy, just one Democratic position that helped the black community to be stuck in their delusion that the Democratic Party deserves their slavish, North Korea style, idiotic and non-thinking 99% vote.

Since 70% of the US is white, Trump feels if he can get 80% of those whites, he would win. And he probably would. Could just going after the white vote work?

Currently, swing votes are White which is why Democrats believe they need to build in blocks.
majority white
However, it is easy to argue it is dominated by women.

I think this year, more women are disenfranchised due to Trump abrasiveness and Clintons arrogance.

Forum List

Back