There is no fascism in Ukraine!

Sonc

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2014
Putinostan
Bandera Avenue

Stepan Andriyovych Bandera (Ukrainian: Степа́н Андрі́йович Банде́ра, IPA: [steˈpɑn ɐnˈdʲrʲijowɪt͡ʃ bɐnˈdɛrɐ]; Polish: Stepan Andrijowycz Bandera; 1 January 1909 – 15 October 1959) was a Ukrainian politician and theorist of the militant wing of the far-right Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists[1][2] and a leader and ideologist of Ukrainian ultranationalists known for his involvement in terrorist activities.

Shukhevych Avenue

Roman-Taras Yosypovych Shukhevych (Ukrainian: Рома́н-Тарас Йо́сипович Шухе́вич, also known by his pseudonym Taras Chuprynka; 30 June 1907 – 5 March 1950), was a Ukrainian nationalist,[1] one of the commanders of Nachtigall Battalion, a hauptmann of the German Schutzmannschaft 201 auxiliary police battalion,[2] a military leader of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), and one of the organizers of the Galicia-Volhynia massacres of approximately 100,000 Poles

But there are no Nazis in Ukraine. Ukraine is a democratic country)))

Bandera Avenue

Stepan Andriyovych Bandera (Ukrainian: Степа́н Андрі́йович Банде́ра, IPA: [steˈpɑn ɐnˈdʲrʲijowɪt͡ʃ bɐnˈdɛrɐ]; Polish: Stepan Andrijowycz Bandera; 1 January 1909 – 15 October 1959) was a Ukrainian politician and theorist of the militant wing of the far-right Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists[1][2] and a leader and ideologist of Ukrainian ultranationalists known for his involvement in terrorist activities.

Shukhevych Avenue

Roman-Taras Yosypovych Shukhevych (Ukrainian: Рома́н-Тарас Йо́сипович Шухе́вич, also known by his pseudonym Taras Chuprynka; 30 June 1907 – 5 March 1950), was a Ukrainian nationalist,[1] one of the commanders of Nachtigall Battalion, a hauptmann of the German Schutzmannschaft 201 auxiliary police battalion,[2] a military leader of the Ukrainian Insurgent Army (UPA), and one of the organizers of the Galicia-Volhynia massacres of approximately 100,000 Poles

But there are no Nazis in Ukraine. Ukraine is a democratic country)))

Sure except that everyone with a brain knows what the AZOV Battalion is

9038EF93-51BA-420D-95AE-91D56BD400DD.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
The Ukraines are fighting for their homeland against the Russian horde. No one exemplifies the rise of neo-Nazism in Europe more than Putin.

The Ukraines are fighting for their homeland against the Russian horde. No one exemplifies the rise of neo-Nazism in Europe more than Putin.

Yes Yes Yes. Comment on the name of the streets in Kyiv. Stupid bots, you can do nothing but post your pre-made posts. CTR + C CTRL + V

It’s 2022, Sergei, not 1942

God, what stupid pieces of shit are hired to propagate Urkaina. no improvisation)

It's like I'm beating a child)))) Baby, tense up))) I feel that I'm raping you)

You fucking fascists. Your grandfathers fought for Hitler.

And Today in 2022, a street in the Capital of Ukraine is named after the people who did what is shown in the photo.

Is it so hard to understand a piece of shit that you call a head?)))
Come on, I'll throw off real photos, and you draw new drawings ....

1234567.jpg

9.jpg

God, what stupid pieces of shit are hired to propagate Urkaina. no improvisation)

It's like I'm beating a child)))) Baby, tense up))) I feel that I'm raping you)

You fucking fascists. Your grandfathers fought for Hitler.

And Today in 2022, a street in the Capital of Ukraine is named after the people who did what is shown in the photo.

Is it so hard to understand a piece of shit that you call a head?)))
Come on, I'll throw off real photos, and you draw new drawings ....

View attachment 619941

View attachment 619942

Sergei, spreading your propaganda lies is a waste of time.

Your boss Putin is deliberately bombing babies in hospitals.

You Russians are the Nazis.

Sergei, spreading your propaganda lies is a waste of time.

Your boss Putin is deliberately bombing babies in hospitals.

You Russians are the Nazis.
I look forward to comments and answers to clear questions)))
You don't have them, am I right?

Forum List

Back