There is something so sexy

My wife's a Clark Gable fan.. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen, "It Happened One Night"...

I'll have to check that out. Watched "Gone With The Wind" last weekend and loved it!

With Claudette Colbert, she has an interesting look. I can't decide if she's beautiful or not...she does have a perky nature.

I'm in the mood for some Cary Grant movies..

Josh Brolin :eusa_drool:

JoshBrolin.jpg

A flat head and big ears?

No, wait. That isn't what I meant to say....

A knowing smile across a dimly lit dinner table.......Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

:wtf:

A flat head and big ears?

No, wait. That isn't what I meant to say....

A knowing smile across a dimly lit dinner table.......Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

:wtf:

If the emoticon is showing the emotion of a "knowing smile", I'd say she knows someone just spit in her soup. :eusa_shhh:
What? No. The emoticon denotes your trust in My intentions....

:eusa_angel:

My wife's a Clark Gable fan.. If I had a dollar for every time I've seen, "It Happened One Night"...

I'll have to check that out. Watched "Gone With The Wind" last weekend and loved it!

With Claudette Colbert, she has an interesting look. I can't decide if she's beautiful or not...she does have a perky nature.

I'm in the mood for some Cary Grant movies..

Myrna Loy......?;)

A woman wearing black thigh high stockings, with a matching pair of lace panties and a sexy pair of heels.

Forum List

Back