There's been comments about Trump's parallel universes with Alt facts

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
but Robert Gates took a different spin on that.

Gates: Trump has 'serious policy-making side'

It may turn out that while Trump tweets against any perceived slight, and any fact not favorable to him must be disputed even if it's undisputable, like the popular vote or Putin in the hacking. And there's his cretin nature with women. But it may be that Trump has a clear idea of a few things that are paramount to him, and will follow a coherent strategy to get there. .

Special-Snowflake.jpg

Unlike you, Trump might actually have a rational side that thinks beyond the next deal.

And I don't think Keystone and the other pipeline are black and white. There are economic benefits and the environmental concerns may be overstated. I remember much the same tales of fear over the Artic pipeline. And the biggest spill came from a ship with a drunk captain.

Unlike you, Trump might actually have a rational side that thinks beyond the next deal.

And I don't think Keystone and the other pipeline are black and white. There are economic benefits and the environmental concerns may be overstated. I remember much the same tales of fear over the Artic pipeline. And the biggest spill came from a ship with a drunk captain.

That's a pretty low bar.

Forum List

Back