There's no place like home?

Raynine

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2023
The city I grew up in is marinated in alcohol, mariuana, methamphetimines, opioids, crack cocaine, and ubiquitously prescribed psychotropic anxiety medications. One of my young nephews dropped dead after swallowing a city coping pill he got somewhere on the street. The local DEI medical center in the city lost track of enough Fentanyl to kill every person on the East Coast twice. The leader of the medical center retired as a respected member of the community with an unblemished reputation and a golden parachute pension. It was like a surviving captain of the Titanic being handed a gold watch for job well done. It wasn't the captain! It was some menial underling in the galley that done it! See? It's not hard!

That's why we all hate Donald Trump! Donald Trump is mean and he says mean things! And let's not forget that he has stated on many occasions that he does not drink, smoke, or use drugs like we do! Can you imagine a world without a beer joint on every corner? It's a good thing we have a newspaper that got together with the Boston Globe and nationally exposed that mean person who called our paper fake news! Fake news???!!! The gall of that guy! It's pretty obvious that we need to throw that guy in prison!

When we listen to the radio staion we hear a little hack in the morning quacking cerebal neuropathy with five thousand watts of broadcasting power. Everything is fine in the city according to the North korean inspired transmission tower. A protest after a mail-in stolen election is an insurrection! Yeah, that's what it was. It was an insurrection! We had to look that word up but now we like it! We need to swallow another Bud, puff on a another jay, and throw that bum in jail because the news said he is dangerous! You know it has to be true because the news media would never lie. A fact checker said so!

It is little surprise that Donald Trump is universally hated in my home city. That city is woke, chic, and cool! Fixing an election with special mail-in votes was a stroke of genius! It had to be done because it was the right thing to do. We had to look up the word "equity" too and now we like that word!

NCDAS: Substance Abuse and Addiction Statistics [2023] (drugabusestatistics.org)

Last edited:
The city I grew up in is marinated in alcohol, mariuana, methamphetimines, opioids, crack cocaine, and ubiquitously prescribed psychotropic anxiety medications. One of my young nephews dropped dead after swallowing a city coping pill he got somewhere on the street. The local DEI medical center in the city lost track of enough Fentanyl to kill every person on the East Coast twice. The leader of the medical center retired as a respected member of the community with an unblemished reputation and a golden parachute pension. It was like a surviving captain of the Titanic being handed a gold watch for job well done. It wasn't the captain! It was some menial underling in the galley that done it! See? It's not hard!

That's why we all hate Donald Trump! Donald Trump is mean and he says mean things! And let's not forget that he has stated on many occasions that he does not drink, smoke, or use drugs like we do! Can you imagine a world without a beer joint on every corner? It's a good thing we have a newspaper that got together with the Boston Globe and nationally exposed that mean person who called our paper fake news! Fake news???!!! The gall of that guy! It's pretty obvious that we need to throw that guy in prison!

When we listen to the radio staion we hear a little hack in the morning quacking cerebal neuropathy with five thousand watts of broadcasting power. Everything is fine in the city according to the North korean inspired transmission tower. A protest after a mail-in stolen election is an insurrection! Yeah, that's what it was. It was an insurrection! We had to look that word up but now we like it! We need to swallow another Bud, puff on a another jay, and throw that bum in jail because the news said he is dangerous! You know it has to be true because the news media would never lie. A fact checker said so!

It is little surprise that Donald Trump is universally hated in my home city. That city is woke, chic, and cool! Fixing an election with special mail-in votes was a stroke of genius! It had to be done because it was the right thing to do. We had to look up the word "equity" too and now we like that word!

NCDAS: Substance Abuse and Addiction Statistics [2023] (drugabusestatistics.org)

When you come down off of whatever drugs you are on now, let us know what city you are referring to.

Lol, move to a small town and quit batching. Lol there are no alcohol nor drugs in a small town. Small towns operate on a different rule of physics. Alcohol and drugs can not exist there. I have a really nice bridge I can sell you to get to that perfect small town. Try Celina, Ohio. Right smack in the middle of Trump country. No drugs , no, alcohol. No jails. No fighting. No sin. Lol, move and report back. Hilarious 😂

Forum List

Back