There's plastic in the tap water: Study says 94 percent of U.S. tap water could be contaminated

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
There's plastic in the tap water: Study says 94 percent of U.S. tap water could be contaminated

So there is plastic in our water that is so special. Hormones in our milk and they just don't know why we have cancer or why tranny's feel like tranny's and gays feel like gays.

upload_2017-9-7_20-15-22.png

When does the BS STOP!! They put so much shit in our water yet have the nerve to say how safe it is, charge people with high taxes using some bs excuse they're up grading for a better water whatever. These fkn corporations are so full of gawd dam chit it is sickening.

And sheep that Fluoride bs you drink isn't any safer it's fkn rat poison jackasses and no it is not the same KIND of FLUORIDE found in the ground that is considered natural fluoride.

So there is plastic in our water that is so special. Hormones in our milk and they just don't know why we have cancer or why tranny's feel like tranny's and gays feel like gays.

View attachment 148120

When does the BS STOP!! They put so much shit in our water yet have the nerve to say how safe it is, charge people with high taxes using some bs excuse they're up grading for a better water whatever. These fkn corporations are so full of gawd dam chit it is sickening.

And sheep that Fluoride bs you drink isn't any safer it's fkn rat poison jackasses and no it is not the same KIND of FLUORIDE found in the ground that is considered natural fluoride.

The BBC World Service "Science in Action" programme did a whole report about this the other night and it was very disturbing.

America has the highest levels of plastic in water at 94%, in second place is Lebanon, in third place is India.

I am happy to report that my Continent Europa has the very lowest levels of plastic in water, in each 500 ml sample it is 4.8 in America and 1.9 here in Europa.

upload_2017-9-8_4-42-20.png

The Guardian of England also has an article about this situation.

Plastic fibres found in tap water around the world, study reveals

Ain't no plastic in my drinking water. :dunno:

Not ary a bit.

You don't want plastic in your water, don't buy water in plastic bottles, make sense?

Not ary a bit.

You don't want plastic in your water, don't buy water in plastic bottles, make sense?

Well there is plastic in your drinking water.

America has the highest levels of plastic in water at 94%, in each 500 ml sample it is 4.8.

Not ary a bit.

America has the highest levels of plastic in water at 94%, in each 500 ml sample it is 4.8.

Zero plastic. All galvanized, baby.

There's rust, but I use a string filter in a plastic housing to filter it. :eek:

No plastic leaches into my water. :p

Not ary a bit.

There's rust, but I use a string filter in a plastic housing to filter it. :eek:

Well to be extra careful, stop drinking water.

Just drink Tequila instead :smoke: :funnyface:

main-qimg-4e53fd169bde1567997e58caffad5b7f-c

I have a few questions..from the link provided in the OP:

“If the fibers are there, it is possible that the nanoparticles are there too that we can’t measure,” Mahon said. “Once they are in the nanometer range they can really penetrate a cell and that means they can penetrate organs, and that would be worrying.”

IF???..WTF? The article states they are there then says IF? We probably eat, consume, breathe and drink nanoparticals 24/7 every day of our lives. What's the big deal?

“If the fibers are there, it is possible that the nanoparticles are there too that we can’t measure,” Mahon said. “Once they are in the nanometer range they can really penetrate a cell and that means they can penetrate organs, and that would be worrying.”

IF???..WTF? The article states they are there then says IF? We probably eat, consume, breathe and drink nanoparticals 24/7 every day of our lives. What's the big deal?

I eat squirrel and gator.

Not ary a bit.

I have a well....There is iron and minerals which I filter through activated carbon. Plastic? I don't think so....

Not ary a bit.

I have a well....There is iron and minerals which I filter through activated carbon. Plastic? I don't think so....

What's that activated carbon filter housed in? Hmm?

What are the gaskets on the end made of?

I kinda know, I just ditched activated carbon filters for string for higher water pressure.

you do?

now I understand you better.

We probably do, which then can bring into question why is there booming cancer rates? Then we have the cell phone towers causing an explosion of cancer rates.

Just because we drink it or eat it everyday doesn't mean it should be in there, it also shouldn't mean why the hell should we care , fifteen years later if we weren't drinking plastic maybe we wouldn't have certain cancers, or maybe we wouldn't have certain health issues.

It's being done behind our backs do you enjoy that done to you, or if you have kids.

Would you feed them melted plastic and say Eeeh it's just a dropper full it won't hurt you.

you do?

now I understand you better.

Bambi is the bestest! I mean baby deer to eat, not my friend Bambi.

But she's very pretty and pretty cool, too.

I

Think about it remember all the BPA crap , and the assumptions of what it was doing to our health and some studies claim it also has had an effect on why some people are gay. ..........if this crap is in our water supply, on top of the drugs being dumped into our water supply .... Uuuugh we are dosed with what more than people realize or think about probably .

All filters can't take care of it all either.

These chemicals are known as endocrine-disrupting compounds (EDCs), and each affects different elements of hormone disruption (e.g. inducing estrogen-like activity, thyroid hormone homeostasis disruption, anti-androgens, and so on). Also, some chemicals are made of monomers, which have known mutation-inducing and cancer-causing qualities. And yet other compounds contain toxic metals.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/how-to-recognize-the-plastics-that-are-hazardous-to-you-461587850

Forum List

Back