There's plastic in the tap water: Study says 94 percent of U.S. tap water could be contaminated

There's plastic in the tap water: Study says 94 percent of U.S. tap water could be contaminated

So there is plastic in our water that is so special. Hormones in our milk and they just don't know why we have cancer or why tranny's feel like tranny's and gays feel like gays.

View attachment 148120

When does the BS STOP!! They put so much shit in our water yet have the nerve to say how safe it is, charge people with high taxes using some bs excuse they're up grading for a better water whatever. These fkn corporations are so full of gawd dam chit it is sickening.

And sheep that Fluoride bs you drink isn't any safer it's fkn rat poison jackasses and no it is not the same KIND of FLUORIDE found in the ground that is considered natural fluoride.
Well that's what happens when you turn to govt of the people over to corporate power and concentrated wealth.

So there is plastic in our water that is so special. Hormones in our milk and they just don't know why we have cancer or why tranny's feel like tranny's and gays feel like gays.

View attachment 148120

When does the BS STOP!! They put so much shit in our water yet have the nerve to say how safe it is, charge people with high taxes using some bs excuse they're up grading for a better water whatever. These fkn corporations are so full of gawd dam chit it is sickening.

And sheep that Fluoride bs you drink isn't any safer it's fkn rat poison jackasses and no it is not the same KIND of FLUORIDE found in the ground that is considered natural fluoride.
Good informative post. We need more like this.. I like to add something just as scary.
How many times have we seen our kids using a garden hose to cool down ...frolicking and giggling in the mist of spray.
The unseen danger comes from the hose.
I just recently discovered this by happenstance. I was shopping for a garden hose one day and just grabbed one that seemed good and sturdy. At home I pulled all the stickers off and lefi the cardboard labeling on a workbench. I did notice some subscript writing that was too small to read
So i just focused on putting my new hose to work. I attached one end to an out door faucet, the other to a sprinkler, and it was good to go.

Meandering. back into my workshop i decided to look for warranty information...just in case a defect was discovered. I grabbed a magnifying glass
and held it over the fine print. I was astounded by what i saw. In letters a bit larger than the others was the word WARNING! Followed by...
"This product has been found by the State of California to contain substances that are known to cause cancer or reproductive harm.
Do not drink from this hose."

I stood up...angry that these hoses are being sold without bold warning labels.... How many people owe their cancer to the vendors who manufacture and supply these hoses knowing the evil they contain.
Needless to say..I returned the hose to the store with all due haste. With refund in hand i went elsewhere shopping for a hose that was safe to drink from. Surprisingly...the next vendor had an assortment of hoses that were labeled " drink safe" accompanied by the. picture of a large water drop. I never noticed that before and neither have millions of other ubsuspecting folks...who just assume all garden hoses are safe to drink from or safe enough to allow thier kids to spray eacj other with. My take on it? There ought to be a law!
Criminalize the selling of dangerous toxic water hoses.

I have a few questions..from the link provided in the OP:

“If the fibers are there, it is possible that the nanoparticles are there too that we can’t measure,” Mahon said. “Once they are in the nanometer range they can really penetrate a cell and that means they can penetrate organs, and that would be worrying.”

IF???..WTF? The article states they are there then says IF? We probably eat, consume, breathe and drink nanoparticals 24/7 every day of our lives. What's the big deal?

We probably do, which then can bring into question why is there booming cancer rates? Then we have the cell phone towers causing an explosion of cancer rates.

Cancer death rates are down 25% since 1991. Cancer Statistics Report: Death Rate Down 23% in 21 Years

The link has, I think, a pretty fair article. Making blanket statements like there are 'booming cancer' rates is ignorant and as far as your cell phone tower hysteria, even the American Cancer Society says you are ignorant.

"Some people have expressed concern that living, working, or going to school near a cell phone tower might increase the risk of cancer or other health problems. At this time, there is very little evidence to support this idea. In theory, there are some important points that would argue against cellular phone towers being able to cause cancer."

Cellular Phone Towers

Just because we drink it or eat it everyday doesn't mean it should be in there, it also shouldn't mean why the hell should we care , fifteen years later if we weren't drinking plastic maybe we wouldn't have certain cancers, or maybe we wouldn't have certain health issues.

It's being done behind our backs do you enjoy that done to you, or if you have kids.

Would you feed them melted plastic and say Eeeh it's just a dropper full it won't hurt you.

So, according to your way of thinking, plastic ingestion kills cancer but one should be mad because something is being done 'behind' or backs? I don't understand that.

Last edited:
Hygiene hasn't a damn thing to do with pumping water from a thousand feet from underground..Unless you include all the chicken litter used on pastures now as fertilizer..

That really makes no sense. If you pump water from a 1,000 foot deep aquifer, the water there would have been filtered through 1,000 feet of soil which would purify it. Streams, rivers, brooks, creeks do the same over a distance. Septic systems disburse effluent in an underground field. The solids leach out in the soil and pure water is the result. That water reaches aquifers (underground rivers). Minerals are typical in these aquifers (usually Iron) but in the U.S. these wells have to be certified as clear of bacteria and toxic amounts of heavy metals.

Chicken litter will decompose and filter down through the soils with rains. By the time that water reachs an aquifer a thousand feet down, it will have been filtered of all those 'chicken litter' solids (which will be further composted by bacteria making good soil) and be potable.

I don't drink my well water, it's nasty...

I wouldn't either if your Avatar is any representation of your hygiene habits......:ack-1:
Hygiene hasn't a damn thing to do with pumping water from a thousand feet from underground..Unless you include all the chicken litter used on pastures now as fertilizer..

That really makes no sense. If you pump water from a 1,000 foot deep aquifer, the water there would have been filtered through 1,000 feet of soil which would purify it. Streams, rivers, brooks, creeks do the same over a distance. Septic systems disburse effluent in an underground field. The solids leach out in the soil and pure water is the result. That water reaches aquifers (underground rivers). Minerals are typical in these aquifers (usually Iron) but in the U.S. these wells have to be certified as clear of bacteria and toxic amounts of heavy metals.

Chicken litter will decompose and filter down through the soils with rains. By the time that water reachs an aquifer a thousand feet down, it will have been filtered of most solids (which will be further composted by bacteria making good soil) and be potable.
It doesn't filter out the methane or the black slate, nor the sulphur....Trust me, if you'd like sample I'll give you one, just to see a putrid look on your face when you drink it..Plus I have to pour bleach down the well to kill off the bacteria which will clog a pump. I've already had to replace one at a cost of 5g's...had to sell a lot of meth to cover that bill..

It doesn't filter out the methane or the black slate, nor the sulphur....Trust me, if you'd like sample I'll give you one, just to see a putrid look on your face when you drink it..Plus I have to pour bleach down the well to kill off the bacteria which will clog a pump. I've already had to replace one at a cost of 5g's...had to sell a lot of meth to cover that bill..

Those are all natural elements. Sounds to me like you may have tapped into a bad aquifer. How deep is your well? Is it really 1,000 feet? You do realize that your situation is very odd.

Those are all natural elements. Sounds to me like you may have tapped into a bad aquifer. How deep is your well? Is it really 1,000 feet? You do realize that your situation is very odd.
Not really it's like this on about a 50 mile radius in this area. My granny lived about 15 miles from here and her water was the same, stinky...On this side of the river, you go to the east side and it's not as bad...

Not really it's like this on about a 50 mile radius in this area. My granny lived about 15 miles from here and her water was the same, stinky...On this side of the river, you go to the east side and it's not as bad...

So you live in an area of natural slate and gas formations....Got it. I'd move. But then I am a hypocrite...I live 15 miles from a dormant, but active, volcanic area and about 100 miles from another dormant volcano. There are steam vents still steaming.....No methane though. Sulfur clouds though....Water is OK though.

Last edited:

So you live in an area of natural slate and gas formations....Got it. I'd move.
Never know when I might need it to use in molotov cocktails..

“If the fibers are there, it is possible that the nanoparticles are there too that we can’t measure,” Mahon said. “Once they are in the nanometer range they can really penetrate a cell and that means they can penetrate organs, and that would be worrying.”

IF???..WTF? The article states they are there then says IF? We probably eat, consume, breathe and drink nanoparticals 24/7 every day of our lives. What's the big deal?

We probably do, which then can bring into question why is there booming cancer rates? Then we have the cell phone towers causing an explosion of cancer rates.

Cancer death rates are down 25% since 1991. Cancer Statistics Report: Death Rate Down 23% in 21 Years

The link has, I think, a pretty fair article. Making blanket statements like there are 'booming cancer' rates is ignorant and as far as your cell phone tower hysteria, even the American Cancer Society says you are ignorant.

"Some people have expressed concern that living, working, or going to school near a cell phone tower might increase the risk of cancer or other health problems. At this time, there is very little evidence to support this idea. In theory, there are some important points that would argue against cellular phone towers being able to cause cancer."

Cellular Phone Towers

Just because we drink it or eat it everyday doesn't mean it should be in there, it also shouldn't mean why the hell should we care , fifteen years later if we weren't drinking plastic maybe we wouldn't have certain cancers, or maybe we wouldn't have certain health issues.

It's being done behind our backs do you enjoy that done to you, or if you have kids.

Would you feed them melted plastic and say Eeeh it's just a dropper full it won't hurt you.

So, according to your way of thinking, plastic ingestion kills cancer but one should be mad because something is being done 'behind' or backs? I don't understand that.

upload_2017-9-7_22-30-3.png

MIT Study: Cancer drug costs have skyrocketed. Survival rates? Not so much. - MedCity News
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PESTICIDE INDUSTRY PROPAGANDA: THE REAL STORY: MYTH 3: CANCER RATES ARE DECREASING

Myth 3: Cancer rates are decreasing

Cellular Phone Towers

View attachment 148131

MIT Study: Cancer drug costs have skyrocketed. Survival rates? Not so much. - MedCity News
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PESTICIDE INDUSTRY PROPAGANDA: THE REAL STORY: MYTH 3: CANCER RATES ARE DECREASING

Myth 3: Cancer rates are decreasing
The drug companies are to blame for that...They are the ones changing compounds and formulas to inflate prices..

View attachment 148120

Good informative post. We need more like this.. I like to add something just as scary.
How many times have we seen our kids using a garden hose to cool down ...frolicking and giggling in the mist of spray.
I just recently discovered this by happenstance. I was shopping for a garden hose one day and just grabbed one that seemed good and sturdy. At home I pulled all the stickers off and lefi the cardboard labeling on a workbench. I did notice some subscript writing that was too small to read
So i just focused on putting my new hose to work. I attached one end to an out door faucet, the other to a sprinkler, and it was good to go.

Meandering. back into my workshop i decided to look for warranty information...just in case a defect was discovered. I grabbed a magnifying glass
and held it over the fine print. I was astounded by what i saw. In letters a bit larger than the others was the word WARNING! Followed by...
"This product has been found by the State of California to contain substances that are known to cause cancer or reproductive harm.

I stood up...angry that these hoses are being sold without bold warning labels.... How many people owe their cancer to the vendors who manufacture and supply these hoses knowing the evil they contain.
Needless to say..I returned the hose to the store with all due haste. With refund in hand i went elsewhere shopping for a hose that was safe to drink from. Surprisingly...the next vendor had an assortment of hoses that were labeled " drink safe" accompanied by the. picture of a large water drop. I never noticed that before and neither have millions of other ubsuspecting folks...who just assume all garden hoses are safe to drink from or safe enough to allow thier kids to spray eacj other with. My take on it? There ought to be a law!

That's interesting, I think I heard something along these lines awhile ago but at the time didn't pay attention to it.

View attachment 148120

I found something on it over here. ..

Healthy Hoses — Is Your Garden Hose Spewing Chemicals? - Eartheasy Blog

He is very odd.

View attachment 148120

I found something on it over here. ..

Healthy Hoses — Is Your Garden Hose Spewing Chemicals? - Eartheasy Blog

I used to love the taste of water coming from a new garden hose it meant water was about to fill my dry mouth.

Forum List

Back