They beheaded that poor Korean...

Originally posted by st8_o_mind
Either respond to the ISSUES or keep your fingers off the keyboard.

Probably not the best move you'll make today.

Originally posted by HGROKIT
Smart ass - beat me to it. Work it into a post and NOT your signature. That is the callenge!

:clap:
:D

:D :p:

Hey, if more than one of us use it, there would be more publicity!

Actually, it would be tough to work into a post.

I didn't realize you were talking about using it HERE.

Modification is now in process. :)

Originally posted by NewGuy
:D :p:

Hey, if more than one of us use it, there would be more publicity!

Actually, it would be tough to work into a post.

I didn't realize you were talking about using it HERE.

Modification is now in process. :)

More of a challenge here!

Either respond to the ISSUES or keep your fingers off the keyboard.

Spoken like someone who is hanging out at Yashmoo right now with the 13 year olds.

Nope, he is back and not too covert about it either. :D

That will have SE gnashing his teeth!

I wouldn't be too sure. Sides that, SE doesn't strike me into gnashing his own teeth. ;)

. . . specifically cited the abuses at U.S. detention facilities as a reason for taking and killing hostages which makes your statement that "there is no comparison in the two incidents" a tough sell.

How do you see a comparison between chopping off heads and himiliating a person? Pls explain.

Originally posted by freeandfun1
How do you see a comparison between chopping off heads and himiliating a person? Pls explain.

For that and other reasons, he will not be able to explain himself.
;) He's gone.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Well I wont be moving anytime soon too bad for you!

But now I am done with you, so respect the rule of my law butthead, enjoy the yahoo boards!!!

Long overdo. He never brought anything worthwhile to the debates. Gradually he dove further into the deep end of the left spouting nonsensical arguments about bullshit. I think he was given a very long leash to be honest. But hey im not the mod.

i'm glad the south koreans are not bowing to this sort of pressure.

hopefully we'll get some ROK marines in Iraq, they're nearly as good as US marines, very adept fellows.

the fact that he was pleading for his life, that makes it very horrible, i don't know just for me personally, it hurt to heart that. how someone could take no mercy on an innocent person is horrible to me. between this and the johnson gentleman being murdered, this is too much for one week. i hope there will be hell to pay for this for those responsible for this senseless slaughter of human life.

Originally posted by NATO AIR
i'm glad the south koreans are not bowing to this sort of pressure.

hopefully we'll get some ROK marines in Iraq, they're nearly as good as US marines, very adept fellows.

the fact that he was pleading for his life, that makes it very horrible, i don't know just for me personally, it hurt to heart that. how someone could take no mercy on an innocent person is horrible to me. between this and the johnson gentleman being murdered, this is too much for one week. i hope there will be hell to pay for this for those responsible for this senseless slaughter of human life.

Since you just defended islam in another thread, maybe you could tell me why these people claim this a religious exercise?

Since you just defended islam in another thread, maybe you could tell me why these people claim this a religious exercise?

Goodness, this guy is brand new and I can already hear him wailing and gnasing his teeth.

You bring out the best in people :D

Goodness, this guy is brand new and I can already hear him wailing and gnasing his teeth.

You bring out the best in people :D

Sorry, he had me GNASHING MY TEETH at the other thread.

I am getting off caffeine again today.

This is an easy "get on NewGuys nerves" day.

;) :D

Sorry, he had me GNASHING MY TEETH at the other thread.

I am getting off caffeine again today.

This is an easy "get on NewGuys nerves" day.

;) :D

try quitting smoking (21 days).

I think I am officially a non-smoker

Forum List

Back