They had question on the

Republican speakers...have you seen the Democrat list

DNC 2016 schedule of events and speakers

Obama, Bill Clinton and NOBODY. My God a bunch of mothers to bitch about cops....I can't wait for that......this is the most boring and least interesting list I've ever seen

Its a preliminary list. You'll see the Castros, Patrick, Brown, and other office holders on the dias before it's over. Meanwhile, republicans continue to distance themselves from Drumpf as if he is the black plague. I heard Tom Brady had to change his phone number to prevent Drumpf from calling him.

Rumor has it that the juke box at the arena where they are having the GOP convention actually plays "Taps"

Obama, Bill Clinton and NOBODY. My God a bunch of mothers to bitch about cops....I can't wait for that......this is the most boring and least interesting list I've ever seen

Its a preliminary list. You'll see the Castros, Patrick, Brown, and other office holders on the dias before it's over. Meanwhile, republicans continue to distance themselves from Drumpf as if he is the black plague. I heard Tom Brady had to change his phone number to prevent Drumpf from calling him.

Rumor has it that the juke box at the arena where they are having the GOP convention actually plays "Taps"

Holy shitting that list sucks..

I mean what are they waiting on? Can't wait for blame whitey and cops tuesday...

I mean what are they waiting on? Can't wait for blame whitey and cops tuesday...

Sitting President, seated first lady, VP, Speaker of the House, Minority leader of the Senate. Former President... Yeah...vs Donald's 4 kids and some guy named Pinch or whatever his name was. Is he the guy who was on CHiPs in the 70s?

Sitting President, seated first lady, VP, Speaker of the House, Minority leader of the Senate. Former President... Yeah...vs Donald's 4 kids and some guy named Pinch or whatever his name was. Is he the guy who was on CHiPs in the 70s?

Oh you mean the speaker of the house, Senate majority leader, 4 star general, sports people, business leaders...yeagmh a cross section

Other than politicians, whatcha got? Oh exploiting the mothers of dead people..I mean isn't one enough but like 20???

And you have Chelsea, it might be more kids but hitlery aborted the rest!

Forum List

Back