They Will Not Bow II

You have to admire the Palestinian resistance of 65 plus years to the brutal Israeli occupation...How can you subdue a brave people willing to die for their freedom? God bless them!

To take Israel to court Palestinians say they re willing to pay the price - Yahoo News
To take Israel to court, Palestinians say they're willing to pay the price

After Mahmoud Abbas's move to join the International Criminal Court, Israel is withholding $127 million in tax revenues from the Palestinian Authority, and US action could follow.

The Palestinian decision last week to join the International Criminal Court (ICC), through which Palestinians plan to recommend legal action against alleged Israeli crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, could incur a fairly high cost.
Israel initially responded by withholding $127 million in tax revenues it collects on behalf of the Palestinian Authority – roughly equivalent to a month’s worth of PA salaries. It has also threatened further punitive measures. And more than $400 million in annual US aid would be imperiled if the PA initiates action against Israel at the ICC.
But the Palestinian leadership remains unmoved

There is a saying: Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are Idiots.
Give them time Marty, The numbers will come to roost in their former home and you'll be squealing like in the history of all invaders to this turf.

Like the Palestinians are doing now ? The numbers will never come home to roost as they cant even decide which shoe to tie first.

You have to admire the Palestinian resistance of 65 plus years to the brutal Israeli occupation...How can you subdue a brave people willing to die for their freedom? God bless them!

To take Israel to court Palestinians say they re willing to pay the price - Yahoo News

After Mahmoud Abbas's move to join the International Criminal Court, Israel is withholding $127 million in tax revenues from the Palestinian Authority, and US action could follow.

The Palestinian decision last week to join the International Criminal Court (ICC), through which Palestinians plan to recommend legal action against alleged Israeli crimes in the West Bank and Gaza Strip, could incur a fairly high cost.
Israel initially responded by withholding $127 million in tax revenues it collects on behalf of the Palestinian Authority – roughly equivalent to a month’s worth of PA salaries. It has also threatened further punitive measures. And more than $400 million in annual US aid would be imperiled if the PA initiates action against Israel at the ICC.

They die for Allah and 72 prostitutes.

They're not interested in freedom more than a parasite kid interested in handywork.
Lips., I have noticed "You have a thing about Prostitutes" because you mention it quite often.....I think the term you are looking for is "They die for Allah and 72 Virgins"..........why do you use the word Prostitutes,I know you are pretty smart(something I admire) and you elucidate well,so I can only assume you are using this term in a derogatory way.steven

I have a "thing with prostitutes" now, eh? lol. I just stated a fact. Hamas don't say they die for freedom, they constantly say they die for Allah. How is wishing to die "for God" a smart thing? "We cherish death like Jews cherish life" is something which escapes most.

Let me ask you this, why do you think the Palestinian Authority is eligible to join the ICC? Do they hold any morale grounds to join?
Coming from a Land thief? What is immoral about resisting European invaders? They are doing what all human beings do: Protecting their homes!

Do explain how they are European invaders when they have been invited by the lands legal owners to migrate and settle ?

Farty Marty
Had a party and
A rocket
Hit his ass...Marty
Was not ungrateful
Because it relived him
Of his gas...

Too bad the rocket you are mentioning missed me by 400 yards and blew up a goat.

Too bad they didn't hit Al-Aqza and saved us a lot of trouble concerning that stupid mosque.
Mark the day that Al-Asqua is destroyed by a ZioNut because all Islam will come to Israel to kill everyone even if they have to crawl there after you run out of bullets...

Farty Marty
Had a party and
A rocket
Hit his ass...Marty
Was not ungrateful
Because it relived him
Of his gas...

Too bad the rocket you are mentioning missed me by 400 yards and blew up a goat.

Too bad they didn't hit Al-Aqza and saved us a lot of trouble concerning that stupid mosque.
Mark the day that Al-Asqua is destroyed by a ZioNut because all Islam will come to Israel to kill everyone even if they have to crawl there after you run out of bullets...

More than likely it would be one of your "random rockets" doing the destruction. But your side would immediately blame Israel.

As for trying to kill everyone, you guys have tried before, with less than glowing results.

You sound like a Chicago Cub fan, or a New York Jets fan.

Our day will come!!! LOL.

Isn't that a little bit improbable, Marty?

I would believe it's a fan of the Ramallah Decapitators or the Gaza Psychopaths, but I'm having a difficult time getting my head around it ever supporting any team involving actual humans.

Farty Marty
Had a party and
A rocket
Hit his ass...Marty
Was not ungrateful
Because it relived him
Of his gas...

So what if allah destroys al asqa with another earthquake, will the muslims come crawling then. Or will they just walk away and say it was good while it lasted. Now were in the Koran is Jerusalem mentioned ?

Farty Marty
Had a party and
A rocket
Hit his ass...Marty
Was not ungrateful
Because it relived him
Of his gas...

So what if allah destroys al asqa with another earthquake, will the muslims come crawling then. Or will they just walk away and say it was good while it lasted. Now were in the Koran is Jerusalem mentioned ?

Don't you know Jews have the ability to create earthquakes???

Geez, get with the program here.

There is a saying: Winners never quit, and quitters never win, but those who never quit and never win are Idiots.
Give them time Marty, The numbers will come to roost in their former home and you'll be squealing like in the history of all invaders to this turf.

Like the Palestinians are doing now ? The numbers will never come home to roost as they cant even decide which shoe to tie first.

What I love most about Palestinians is no matter what, THEY WILL NOT BOW.. They will continue to live in ignorance & poverty under their elected government with no hope for peace or a Palestinian State. Long live Hamas!

Farty Marty
Had a party and
A rocket
Hit his ass...Marty
Was not ungrateful
Because it relived him
Of his gas...

The al aqsa mosque and the dome of the rock have been destroyed by earthquakes at least 5 times in the last 1200 years, neither was built until 20 years after mohameds death, Proving once again that all of islam is living a LIE in regards to Jerusalem and its part in Islamic history. Just another aspect of history the muslims have stolen and claimed as their own.

The al aqsa mosque and the dome of the rock have been destroyed by earthquakes at least 5 times in the last 1200 years, neither was built until 20 years after mohameds death, Proving once again that all of islam is living a LIE in regards to Jerusalem and its part in Islamic history. Just another aspect of history the muslims have stolen and claimed as their own.
The fantasies of religious fanatics like you who use religion in Politics to lie and steal other people's property...The International community does NOT recognized the illegal annexations...Of course Israel will tell us all to fuck off its ours!

I just want America out of this quagmire eating our blood by Not arming anyone and just buy the oil we need.

Let Imperialism die a quiet death and have campaign Finance Reform to deal with AIPAC influence...

The fantasies of religious fanatics like you who use religion in Politics to lie and steal other people's property...The International community does NOT recognized the illegal annexations...Of course Israel will tell us all to fuck off its ours!

I just want America out of this quagmire eating our blood by Not arming anyone and just buy the oil we need.

Let Imperialism die a quiet death and have campaign Finance Reform to deal with AIPAC influence...

No fantasies sunshine but the reality from Islamic sources, the ones that show mohameds successor was the one to build the mosque in Jerusalem on the Temple mount 20 years after mohameds death. So you are living the lie that Jerusalem is a holy site for muslims, unless Mohamed could time travel into the future.

You have to admire the Palestinian resistance...

J6IUPOb.gif

Thanks 150 million Muslims along with leftists ..massive anti-Israel propaganda, and of course 17%-63% anti-Semite(Jewish type of Semite) all over Europe and the numbers raising each year.. so what's new?
You Love being Hated...Its the glue that unifies you...
Americans and Jews think other folk HATE THEM maybe pbel....have they ever thought it maybe in response to the way they treat other people.......The Jews must be the most Anti-Semitic race on earth ...which is pretty ironic considering some Jews are like the Palestinians are Semitic themselves,,,,,,,,,,,Some Only Of Course.steve

No fantasies sunshine but the reality from Islamic sources, the ones that show mohameds successor was the one to build the mosque in Jerusalem on the Temple mount 20 years after mohameds death. So you are living the lie that Jerusalem is a holy site for muslims, unless Mohamed could time travel into the future.
The Canaanites called this area Salem,they were the first people to occupy this site,before the Jews exterminated them and changed the name to Jew ro-Salem

Did you even bother to read your own link, or did you follow the instructions and just post it. from your link

Political Islam is the latest totalitarian ideology chosen by Europe to move towards liquidating the Jewish people - and it is working.

So that is were the Nazi state is coming from ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDISTS.

What a moron you are Abdul

Forum List

Back