"They'll Bring Back Child Labor", Tim Walz

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Tim Walz engaged in a brutal takedown of Trump and Vance at his most recent rally and layed out the differences b/w what Trump and his Republicans will do, vs what a President Kamala Harris w/VP Tim Walz would do.

Watch
this reporting of that event...

In my opinion, Republicans' policies don't stand a chance.

Tim Walz engaged in a brutal takedown of Trump and Vance at his most recent rally and layed out the differences b/w what Trump and his Republicans will do, vs what a President Kamala Harris w/VP Tim Walz would do.

Watch

This is what that liar is running on???? That republicans want to bring back child labor?

You people are finally falling off a cliff. But keep talking and avoiding answering questions.

That the op posted this in with complete seriousness just shows how unhinged he is. Any decent mature human being, regardless of political leaning, would never post such ridiculous and obvious lies. It's why 90% of the lefties on this board are radical and not even worth discussing anything with, it amazes me when they post this bullshit and the 'arguments' go on for 15-25 pages of the same bullshit.

I am for some "child labor". Teenagers often learn more relevant to life by getting that 1st job than what they learn in school.
See?
oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Watch

I thought the Orange Hitler was going to send everyone to the death camps instead of just newly created child labor camps.

Has the Orange Hitler mellowed out over the years because of his age?

Also, does this also mean AOC will be forced into one of these camps?

"They'll Bring Back Child Labor", Tim Walz​

Bring back?

The Republican push to weaken child labor laws, explained​

1725542248042.png
Vox
https://www.vox.com › policy › child-labor-laws-youth...

May 3, 2023 — Republican state lawmakers in Wisconsin circulated a new bill that would allow workers as young as 14 years old to serve alcohol in bars and restaurants.

Republicans continue effort to erode US child labor rules ...​

1725542153697.png
The Guardian
https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › oct › republi...

Oct 20, 2023 — The legislation, backed by the US Chamber of Commerce, would expand working hours for children aged 14 to 16 while school is in session.

The Absurd Republican Argument for Rolling Back Child ...​

1725542302314.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › opinion › child-labor-laws

Aug 9, 2023 — A law went into effect in Arkansas that allows 14- and 15-year-olds to work without a permit signed by their parents.

House Republicans vote to roll back child labor laws in ...​

1725542379404.png
Orlando Weekly
https://www.orlandoweekly.com › news › house-republic...

Feb 3, 2024 — The Republican-controlled House voted 80-35 to approve the measure (HB 49), which would eliminate a decades-old restriction on 16- and 17-year- ...

I labored as a child, it helped to keep me out of trouble giving me some spending money.

I don't see a problem with it.

But I also understand Walz's alarmist tone. It worked in 2012, when Sleepy Joe called out Mitt Romney for planning to put black people into slavery, "back in chains" was Biden's terminology.

Watch

Can liberals define what a child is?

Watch

Walz family prefers Trump.

Watch

I had a paper route when I was 12, over 150 subscribers. Sunday was the toughest day. That was considered a large route for a kid of my age. I mowed yards as soon as I was allowed to use the lawnmower, I have kids knocking on my door today for work and I assure you their parents don’t need the financial support.

Tell me what’s wrong with you? There’s nothing wrong with kids working under similar conditions, care to tell me what’s wrong with these examples?

Forum List

Back