They're letting Kamala go off the teleprompter, and the results are hilarious

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
She's still the queen of word salads, doublespeak, and gobblygoop. Does she even understand what she's trying to say? :laughing0301:

Like WC Fields said, “If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.”

Here was another one she made the same day...

""Our election is about understanding the importance of this beautiful country of ours in terms of what we stand for around the globe as a democracy. As a democracy, we know there's a duality to the nature of democracy. On the one hand, incredible strength when it is in tact. What it does for its people to protect and defend their rights. Incredibly strong. And incredibly fragile."

Here she tells a Pennsylvania football team: "You will be undefeated even if you don't win every game"...

Hard to believe but FKH is as big a Putz as FJB.

putz.jpg

She’s at it again. Another rambling, nonsensical word salad. FKH is just a pompous buffoon.

Last edited:
It is always easy to tell when you all get your new talking points emails, there are a dozen threads with the same basic title.

You all are such good little cult members.

It is always easy to tell when you all get your new talking points emails, there are a dozen threads with the same basic title.

How's the new job going? I heard it's pretty rough working for the Kamala Harris campaign, she can be such a bitch sometimes.. But just rough it out, bro. There could be a cabinet position for you in the future.

You need to head to Walmart and buy a sense of humor. Listening to pompous FKH actually requires a sense of humor. There’s a duality to a sense of humor. Our sense of humor…..our sense of humor.

How's the new job going? I heard it's pretty rough working for the Kamala Harris campaign, she can be such a bitch sometimes.. But just rough it out, bro. There could be a cabinet position for you in the future.

Let me guess, it is just pure coincidence so many cult members make threads with the same basic title at the same time....

Let me guess, it is just pure coincidence so many cult members make threads with the same basic title at the same time....

It's mass media and marketing, bro. Just like cluster bombs: One of them is liable to strike the target.

Apparently those Democrats haven't taught you anything. Maybe that's why your gay pothead candidates keep losing elections.

:laughing0301:

It's mass media and marketing, bro. Just like cluster bombs: One of them is liable to strike the target.

Apparently those Democrats haven't taught you anything. Maybe that's why your gay pothead candidates keep losing elections.

:laughing0301:

I am glad you can own up to posting what you are told to do in your talking points emails.

Such honesty is rare from you cult members

Forum List

Back