Things stupid and funny to a racist.

AKIP

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2017
It’s stupid and funny that people who have been victimized have a victim mentality more than those who have not been victimized or victimized to less degree or kind.

It’s stupid and funny to believe that things from more than 50 years ago can still influence people’s lives today.

It’s stupid and funny to believe that people do not understand that pointing out a wrong makes you guilty of that wrong.

It’s stupid and funny that people think when you deny that a problem is external that that you are saying it’s internal.

It’s stupid and funny that people think negative actions upon people create negative reactions upon people.

It’s stupid and funny that people do not realize that pointing out a problem is saying that problem is the sole source of ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

It’s stupid and funny that people believe a solid argument, with premise, inference and conclusion wins a debate over short responses built upon fallacies and ad hominem.

Its stupid and funny when people don't realize that having a black friend means your not racist.

Its stupid and funny when people do not realize that not talking about racism means you must not be a racist.

It’s stupid and funny when blacks try to argue that the black race is not inferiority to the white race.

It’s stupid and funny that people who have been victimized have a victim mentality more than those who have not been victimized or victimized to less degree or kind.

It’s stupid and funny to believe that things from more than 50 years ago can still influence people’s lives today.

It’s stupid and funny to believe that people do not understand that pointing out a wrong makes you guilty of that wrong.

It’s stupid and funny that people think when you deny that a problem is external that that you are saying it’s internal.

It’s stupid and funny that people think negative actions upon people create negative reactions upon people.

It’s stupid and funny that people do not realize that pointing out a problem is saying that problem is the sole source of ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.

It’s stupid and funny that people believe a solid argument, with premise, inference and conclusion wins a debate over short responses built upon fallacies and ad hominem.

Its stupid and funny when people don't realize that having a black friend means your not racist.

Its stupid and funny when people do not realize that not talking about racism means you must not be a racist.

It’s stupid and funny when blacks try to argue that the black race is not inferiority to the white race.
/----/ Say what????
conspiracy_nut.png

/----/ Say what????
View attachment 173425

Exactly!

It is stupid and funny when people think that white privilege exists, even though white people are completely relegated to yes-men for non-white interests when it comes to being able to participate in racial discussions.

It is stupid and funny when the simple act of a few white people saying that they want to exist into the foreseeable future invokes images of Nazism and the KKK in the minds of the average populace while academics can freely declare they want a white genocide for Christmas and barely anyone even blinks.

It is stupid and funny when black jackasses on this forum want to whine and cry about nothing but namecalling when they repeatedly post statements that can easily be inferred to mean that they believe white people are inherently morally inferior just because some of us want our children to live a decent life that is not rampant with anti-white racism and rape.

It is stupid and funny when people think that white privilege exists, even though white people are completely relegated to yes-men for non-white interests when it comes to being able to participate in racial discussions.

It is stupid and funny when the simple act of a few white people saying that they want to exist into the foreseeable future invokes images of Nazism and the KKK in the minds of the average populace while academics can freely declare they want a white genocide for Christmas and barely anyone even blinks.

It is stupid and funny when black jackasses on this forum want to whine and cry about nothing but namecalling when they repeatedly post statements that can easily be inferred to mean that they believe white people are inherently morally inferior just because some of us want our children to live a decent life that is not rampant with anti-white racism and rape.

This post is stupid with no funny.

Your IQ is below the legal limit to be posting on the Internet.
That is why you think this.

You know, I scored damn near at genius level when I took the IQ est. I think 140 is genius and I scored like 136 so then what your dumb ass needs to do is just STFU.

You know, I scored damn near at genius level when I took the IQ est. I think 140 is genius and I scored like 136 so then what your dumb ass needs to do is just STFU.
Then my IQ must be close to 250.

You are embarassingly stupid.

If the IQ test was on the back of a cereal box, it doesn't count.

You IQ is close 2 50 yes.

If the IQ test was on the back of a cereal box, it doesn't count.

Wherever you took your IQ test is on you.

That doesn’t make any sense, dipshit.

And that shows us that you are not only suffering from psychosis, but that you have no intelligence.

your IQ just isn't high enough to read it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Be sure to empty the trash cans and then hose down the parking lot.

Be sure to empty the trash cans and then hose down the parking lot.

When you get that done come up to my office.

Forum List

Back