Think it's a tad creepy that Donald holds stupid rallies in every D primary city?

I don't remember Obama doing this at every single R primary in 2016. Does anyone? He just can't stand not being the center of attention.

STALKER!

Trump 2020 Rally | North Charleston Coliseum & Performing Arts Center

dont you think they also should be allowed to hear his message???

what are you afraid of???

What message? The message of a grifter should be obvious to all who listen.

then why are you so afraid???

Afraid of what? I fear for our democracy with this grifter in power, and so should you.
I'm in fear anytime a dem or repube is in office so this is nothing new,,,,

and so you know we are a republic not a democracy,,,

I also know that we are not an autocracy----yet

I don't remember Obama doing this at every single R primary in 2016. Does anyone? He just can't stand not being the center of attention.

STALKER!

he does, as we have all witnessed, utilize psychological and intimidation tactics. He is NOT a gentleman.
A gentleman lol

What a fucking tard. We elect presidents not social workers or therapists.

Get a grip fool

WE also elect grifters.

Afraid of what? I fear for our democracy with this grifter in power, and so should you.

so you say,,,but your previous comment says you dont know shit,,,

Seems to be an attempt to draw attention away from the Democrats.
Best he has
You mean POLITICS might be involved? No kidding?

Or perhaps he's also giving the voters a Pro-American alternative to the Denocrat Party.

They're working..

STALKER!

I've been disgusted with this ever since Iowa.

Obama is not the only president who didn't do this. No other president has ever done this.

I think it's shameful and cowardly.

I can't wait for that man too be gone from our White House.

Yeah - The Toxic Orange Turd is just tiresome as hell. There's obviously NOTHING he won't do and no dirty trick he won't play to hold onto power and I'm bracing for the worst from he and his zombie cult members. He's even timing these rallies and holding them in places where the MAGAhat traffic in and out of the venue makes it difficult if not impossible for candidates to make their final rounds. Whadda butthole.

STALKER!

Hes like a little kid
"Hey! Pay attention to me! Look at me! Hey!".

Speaks like a little kid too. Donald is a 73 year old 4th grade schoolyard bully.

Trump speaks at fourth-grade level, lowest of last 15 U.S. presidents, new analysis finds

STALKER!

2016 proved that Trump is a much more intelligent campaigner than the Dems

Hillary was a crappy candidate, Dems are good at choosing crappy candidates (Obama excepted).

Trump is dumber than a stump. But what 2016 really proved was that Putin outsmarted everyone.

766.jpg

Give the Orange Anus four more years. He'll get us there. And you can take that to the bank.

donald-trump-banana-republic.jpe

STALKER!

Hillary was a crappy candidate, Dems are good at choosing crappy candidates (Obama excepted).

Trump is dumber than a stump. But what 2016 really proved was that Putin outsmarted everyone.

766.jpg
Putin is spying on you right now

STALKER!

Obama wasn't as smart or popular as Trump.

Nonsense, Obama had a much higher approval rating here and abroad and he too packed the house.

Only about 30% of Americans (Teabaggers, racists, etc) like him and 90% of our allies hate his guts.

STALKER!

Obama wasn't as smart or popular as Trump.

Nonsense, Obama had a much higher approval rating here and abroad and he too packed the house.

Only about 30% of Americans (Teabaggers, racists, etc) like him and 90% of our allies hate his guts.

you got a link to that 90% BS???

STALKER!

766.jpg

I know, we have an abundance of Useful Idiot Trolls in this forum. Amiright Sergei? :)

STALKER!

766.jpg

I know, we have an abundance of Useful Idiot Trolls in this forum. Amiright Sergei? :)

of course you know it cause you are one of them,,,

Forum List

Back