This 40 year old man gets set on fire for sleeping with a 18 year old girl

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
This guy is pathetic and broke and retaaarded. Why the fuck would he go to fuck a 18 year old girl who still lives at home? He obviously has no credit or money to get his own place and had to go to her house. So the mom and her boyfriend came home and the 40 year old was shot by the boyfriend and set on fire by the mother. He deserved every bit of it. I feel strange talking to a 27 year old and this idiot is sleeping with a 18 year at her place lol

This guy is pathetic and broke and retaaarded. Why the fuck would he go to fuck a 18 year old girl who still lives at home? He obviously has no credit or money to get his own place and had to go to her house. So the mom and her boyfriend came home and the 40 year old was shot by the boyfriend and set on fire by the mother. He deserved every bit of it. I feel strange talking to a 27 year old and this idiot is sleeping with a 18 year at her place lol

18 is the age of consent. I think they're going to be in a lot of trouble.
I don't find girls of that age attractive now..but when I was 16 it was a different story..hehe.

Pussy. That's why. He went where it was. Thinking with his penis.
Them penises can lead you in the wrong direction for real! :auiqs.jpg:
Dudes gotta them motherfuckers in check!

Was it roy moore?

18 is the age of consent. I think they're going to be in a lot of trouble.
I don't find girls of that age attractive now..but when I was 16 it was a different story..hehe.

Negroes like that young blood. I prefer the seasoned ones, myself.

While the media attacks the South for alleged sexual improprieties it seems that Philadelphia might be ground zero.

Sounds like attempted murder. If the daughter was 18 at the time, and not a rape, it was her decision whether to screw the 40 year old in her mother's house. She should have raised the daughter better.

Being "retarded" is a legal defense rather than an accusation. Who do we see about the current president's daughter who claims , in her diary, that her father forced her to shower with him while she was a teenager?

Being "retarded" is a legal defense rather than an accusation. Who do we see about the current president's daughter who claims , in her diary, that her father forced her to shower with him while she was a teenager?
He deserved everything that happened to him for being that dumb

This 40 year old man gets set on fire sleeping with a 18 year old girl​

18 year old women have been known to do that to a 40 year old man

;)

To me, if the girl's decision to be with that man can't be respected, perhaps her mother and her mother's company are who should be shot at and set on fire.

God bless you and that man and the girl who chose him always!!!

Holly

18 is the age of consent. If she said "yes" he did nothing illegal and those two are headed for long prison terms.

Forum List

Back