🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Army captain will get the Medal of Honor for tackling an Afghan suicide bomber

images

*****SMILE*****

:)

In spite of people's attempts to politicize the war, let's take a moment to remember our true heroes...

This isn't about politics... It's about the men who serve.

This Army captain will get the Medal of Honor for tackling an Afghan suicide bomber
First, thank you for finally agreeing to respect our heroes.

Lt. Groberg was a true hero. Anyone who falls on a grenade to save lives... Christ what a situation to find yourself in. God bless him and his family.
I just don't to politicize it, like Dante does...

Our heroes deserve better...

Agreed??

In spite of people's attempts to politicize the war, let's take a moment to remember our true heroes...

This isn't about politics... It's about the men who serve.

First, thank you for finally agreeing to respect our heroes.

Lt. Groberg was a true hero. Anyone who falls on a grenade to save lives... Christ what a situation to find yourself in. God bless him and his family.
I just don't to politicize it, like Dante does...

Our heroes deserve better...

Agreed??
True I'm very happy you've finally agreed to that. It's rare for people to admit they were wrong on this site. Good for you man :)

If only we could be united like we were then:

Best line: "We'll all stick together, and you can take that to the bank / That's the cowboys and the hippies, Rebels and the Yanks."

We may be at each other's throats now, but when push comes to shove that lyric above rings as true today as it ever has :thup:

Great thread, guys!!!

Let's hear it for the heroes!!!

images

For my elder uncles, other family members, and everyone else, who served in WWII.

*****SMILE*****

images

For the cousins and other family who served in Viet Nam along with everyone else who served during that time... Most especially for those cousins I lost serving during that time.

*****SAD SMILE*****

Forum List

Back