🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Army captain will get the Medal of Honor for tackling an Afghan suicide bomber

images

For my father, other family, and everyone else who served in Korea.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Thank you..

My Dad served there...

Sorry you disrespected my thread

I didn't disrespect your thread - I disrespected all US invasion forces in foreign countries.

Medal of honour - what fucking honour is there in attacking people who can't defend themselves?

2,300+ members of your invasion force dead so far.
Enjoy.

In spite of people's attempts to politicize the war, let's take a moment to remember our true heroes...

This isn't about politics... It's about the men who serve.

This Army captain will get the Medal of Honor for tackling an Afghan suicide bomber

True heroes are those who scream bloody murder when others propose another war. Like the thousands of years of prior ones didn't teach us how utterly futile they are. All enemies in war becomes friends during the peace afterwords. So really, what was the point of sacrificing yourself for your country if you country turns around and makes nice shortly thereafter? Talk about a wasted life.

We need to quit honoring stupid fucks who go to some far away land to murder the locals because their country says murdering foreigners is legal and good. There's nothing honorable or glorious about it, that's just what the puppeteers say to get more eager cannon fodder from among the dumber portion of their population. "There's a point to this, your death wont be in vain." Sorry fellas but every death in war was in vain. Germany, Japan, and other enemy nations of World War 2 are now amongst our best friends. The millions who eagerly went off to die for God and country were ALL lost in vain.

More we respect, honor, and 'support da troops' more likely more wars become. I for one am all done buying the hype about how fucking wonderful it is to die in battle. I'd rather live and enjoy my finite existence while not ending another's enjoyment of their's just because some selfish self-centered country says that's cool. Fuck that. Only way to live is in peace. Anyone saying war's acceptable needs to kill themselves.

Sorry you disrespected my thread

I didn't disrespect your thread - I disrespected all US invasion forces in foreign countries.

Medal of honour - what fucking honour is there in attacking people who can't defend themselves?

2,300+ members of your invasion force dead so far.
Enjoy.
Glad to hear you admit that mudslimes like the Taliban really can't fight worth crap...

THAT should really help your terrorist recruitment..

Forum List

Back