This car runs on water

In the 5 years since this video was posted, why aren't we all driving water cars?

Remember Mazda?

The Wankel engine?

It was much better than the technology of the time. When Mazda showed up in the US, their cars were welcomed by consumers but the big three knew a rotary engine would kill their business and they didn't want to retool or offer their own version of a rotary engine. by the time the Mazda was driven out of the US, people had been murdered.

The biggest industry of all time is oil. The last thing that big money wants is an end to our so-called "oil dependence". They will happily kill to stay on the top of the heap.

In the 5 years since this video was posted, why aren't we all driving water cars?

Remember Mazda?

The Wankel engine?

It was much better than the technology of the time. When Mazda showed up in the US, their cars were welcomed by consumers but the big three knew a rotary engine would kill their business and they didn't want to retool or offer their own version of a rotary engine. by the time the Mazda was driven out of the US, people had been murdered.

The biggest industry of all time is oil. The last thing that big money wants is an end to our so-called "oil dependence". They will happily kill to stay on the top of the heap.

The same folks who intend on murdering Elon Musk?

Remember Mazda?

The Wankel engine?

Funny I see Mazda Rx 7s and 8s all the time.

Remember Mazda?

The Wankel engine?

No, actually, the Wankel was & is a finicky, fragile, thirsty, and FILTHY design!

Cars running on water, they have been doing that for years now.
Just think of Stanley Steamers..... Or the current version:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3S3pGVyhog]Rod Muller's steam car on Goolwa airport runway - YouTube[/ame]

If it runs on salt water, no problem. But if it only works on fresh water, well there's only 2% fresh water in the world. I think I'd rather drink it.

I hear they're working on a perpetual motion vehicle.

When I was a kid, I envisioned that by the time I grew up they'd have everyone traveling in a vacuum tube, like the ones at banks that send your money in at the drive through. I hear they are finally developing something like that out in California.

Last edited:

Remember Mazda?

The Wankel engine?

Funny I see Mazda Rx 7s and 8s all the time.

True. But this clown posts all sorts of stuff that never makes any sense. As long as it fits the lefty agenda it's a go. Stupid I know but they don't call them low information folks for nothing.

In the 1960s American Science Fiction television show, "One Step Beyond", Season 3, Episode 12: Where Are They? Original Air Date—13 December 1960: " In 1917, a stranger calling himself Charles Elton appears to government officials in Washington, D. C. and demonstrates a pill that costs 2 cents that can turn 10 gallons of water into a fuel that can power an auto engine. After his successful exhibition, the stranger vanishes. The FBI and Secret Service searched for months and could never find him."

Gasoline pill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back