This Case Could Very Well Result In The End Of The NFA!

Death-Ninja

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2020
Hayward Wisconsin
This is a rather obscure case known mostly by youtube 2nd amendment enthusiasts, that could very well change over the next few weeks, or months, this case is the very first I know of that specifically targets the NFA post Bruen, in my estimation ATF would be advised to drop their case against Mr Hoover!

This is a rather obscure case known mostly by youtube 2nd amendment enthusiasts, that could very well change over the next few weeks, or months, this case is the very first I know of that specifically targets the NFA post Bruen, in my estimation ATF would be advised to drop their case against Mr Hoover!

On one hand I hope they succeed, on the other hand it will cost me a SHITLOAD of money when the value of my machine guns plummets!

Machine guns or Valhalla!!!
:yes_text12: :Boom2:

On one hand I hope they succeed, on the other hand it will cost me a SHITLOAD of money when the value of my machine guns plummets!
I would prepare for the end of NFA, or perhaps the gutting of it, I know this, the SBR(short barrel rifle)nonsense is certain to be toast, there is absolutely no justification for such, and certainly no historical analog supporting such an arbitrary and capricious listing. With machine guns, its perhaps feasible that a federal judge could uphold that portion under the guise of "unusual & dangerous," though in my estimation the court was not referencing automatic weapons of that fashion, but rather non-man portable heavy weapons such as field artillery, and guided missiles/rockets, and such. Most folks are very likely in the dark to fact that anyone can buy themselves a genuine flame thrower, in fact I just saw one for sale yesterday at local gun shop that advertises a range of 25 yards or so!

As a subscriber, I didn’t know this happened… Good for him. Hopefully. The NFA IS unconstitutional. Hopefully this gets struck down. But as corrupt as our system is… I’m not holding my breath.

Forum List

Back