This F*&%$ Burger King Commercial

Why is that thing always on? Doesn't BK know that by annoying people constantly people will avoid them for that? I know I will, not that I ever really go there. The Whopper is okay but nothing else I remember ever eating

Someone turned this into an hour.
4i6Ckte.gif

The only thing at BK I've ever liked was their onion rings, when they are fresh.

Good Morning, Synth. Did you know that there are entire web sites dedicated to Burger King onion ring farts? Well indeed there are. Apprently they are legendary.

For instance...

Maybe give the Red Robin ones a try, if you like onion rings.

l.jpg

They're good. And they don't blow your ass up for a week. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Anyway. Have a good day.

Last edited:
Good Morning, Synth. Did you know that there are entire web sites dedicated to Burger King onion ring farts? Well indeed there are. Apprently they are legendary.

For instance...

Maybe give the Red Robin ones a try, if you like onion rings.

l.jpg

They're good. And they don't blow your ass up for a week. Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Anyway. Have a good day.
  • That's hilarious!
  • The Red Robin ones look delicious.
  • I'll take fresh onion rings over French fries any day.
  • Every time I go to Augusta GA to visit the other side of the family I go to their Red Robin. I've never ordered their onion rings. I just wasn't aware.
  • We had a Red Robin for a year and now it's an abandoned building. They built it new. It was awful. I ordered the mushroom Swiss and it was dry and nasty. It was like they went rogue, or were a Russian knock-off of Red Robin.

Forum List

Back