This guy is awesome.

Dallas Police Chief 'We're Asking Cops To Do Too Much In This Country'

I know according to.liberals he's an uncle Tom, not a real black man, because he's not towing the party line. But trump ought to vette Chief Brown for VP.
He is asking for more money for mental health funding. He is asking for more drug treatment funding. He is asking for more dog catchers. He is asking for more school funding.

That's right down the Democratic party platform.

How is this a Trump thing?
I watched the Dallas police chief press conference and NOT once did he ask for more money for mental health, etc....
HE did point out the average wage of a Dallas cop was $44,000 and he is losing cops to that. But that was the ONLY point he was making.
Did you even watch the OP clip, idiot?
DID YOU READ MY COMMENT? I said I WATCHED THE ENTIRE press conference! You dummy!
Not ONCE did he ask for one single $ for mental health funding..for drug...for dog catchers!
NOT ONCE! Again did YOU watch the whole press conference like I did???

I know according to.liberals he's an uncle Tom, not a real black man, because he's not towing the party line. But trump ought to vette Chief Brown for VP.

Well, he's not blowing Rudi
Lol nice one.

We got maybe 10% on the extreme on both the BLM and racist shits' side, and the rest of us want to get along.
I like how you distinguished between the two sides as BLM and racist. As if they aint lol

It's cracking me up all the pseudo-cons are applauding the Dallas police chief's call for more mental health care funding, more drug addiction treatment funding, more dogcatchers, and more school funding.
Once again... NOT ONE TIME did he call for more funding! GEEZ are you that dense that you extrapolate nonsense from nonsense???

He is asking for more money for mental health funding. He is asking for more drug treatment funding. He is asking for more dog catchers. He is asking for more school funding.

I watched the Dallas police chief press conference and NOT once did he ask for more money for mental health, etc....
HE did point out the average wage of a Dallas cop was $44,000 and he is losing cops to that. But that was the ONLY point he was making.
DID YOU READ MY COMMENT? I said I WATCHED THE ENTIRE press conference! You dummy!
Not ONCE did he ask for one single $ for mental health funding..for drug...for dog catchers!

And now we see the willful blindness kicking in.

He blamed overworked cops on lack of funding for mental health, drug addiction, dog catchers, and schools. Retard. Plain as day.

"Not enough mental health funding". Direct quote.

"Not enough drug addiction funding." Direct quote.

"Here in Dallas we got a loose dog problem." Direct quote.

"Schools fail." Direct quote.

And now we see the willful blindness kicking in.

He blamed overworked cops on lack of funding for mental health, drug addiction, dog catchers, and schools. Retard. Plain as day.

NO HE DIDN"T!!!! Once again you are falling for the idiocy of the MSM... you add to exaggerate...blow out of proportion... report what YOU think he meant!
Geez! For once why don't you pay attention to what is said and not what YOU think he said!

When someone says there are "not enough retards on this forum", they are saying we need MORE retards, are they not?

I don g think so. I think he's saying someone else needs to do shit.

He said stop protesting and apply to the police department, Dallas is hiring.

He said too many blacks grow up in broken homes. There are lots of issues that can be solved without money.

There is only one way to interpret "not enough mental health funding". It means he believes there is a need for more spending on mental health.

Obviously, we have a retard who could benefit from that funding right here in this topic.

If there was more funding for mental health, the cops wouldn't have to deal with the mentally ill on the street. They are not mental health professionals, and therefore are going to make mistakes when dealing with them.

If there was more funding for drug addiction treatment, the cops would not have to deal with the drug problem.

If there were more dog catchers, the cops wouldn't have to be dog catchers.

This is really simple stuff. I can't believe it actually has to be explained.

There is only one way to interpret "not enough mental health funding". It means he believes there is a need for more spending on mental health.

Obviously, we have a retard who could benefit from that funding right here in this topic.

Not necessarily, schools can be improved without money, very easily.

Well, he's not blowing Rudi
Lol nice one.

We got maybe 10% on the extreme on both the BLM and racist shits' side, and the rest of us want to get along.
The rest of us do get along.

Have you dumb fucks ever even read the Democratic platform or listened to the Democrats when they speak?

I provided two examples from Bernie and the CA Democratic platform. This is old school Democratic stuff the police chief is saying.

e1db3l.jpg

Have you dumb fucks ever even read the Democratic platform or listened to the Democrats when they speak?

I provided two examples from Bernie and the CA Democratic platform. This is old school Democratic stuff the police chief is saying.

e1db3l.jpg
I get it, Clinton and democrats would say that. I don't know the chief when it comes to that, my point is you can solve most of those without extra money.

Hillary's platform:

Prioritize treatment and rehabilitation—rather than incarceration—for low-level, nonviolent drug offenders. Over half of prison and jail inmates suffer from a mental health problem, and up to 65 percent of the correctional population meets the medical criteria for a substance use disorder. Hillary willensure adequate training for law enforcement for crisis intervention and referral to treatment, as appropriate, for low-level, nonviolent drug offenders with mental health or addiction problems.

Hillary Clinton on criminal justice reform

e1db3l.jpg
I get it, Clinton and democrats would say that. I don't know the chief when it comes to that, my point is you can solve most of those without extra money.
The chief clearly thinks more money is needed. "Not enough funding".

There is only one way to interpret that.

That's why I am laughing at the pseudo-cons who thought he is one of them.

It took five dead cops for a police chief spouting Democratic platform principles to be heard by the tards. :lol:

Unfortunately, they still didn't really hear him.

e1db3l.jpg
The chief clearly thinks more money is needed. "Not enough funding".

There is only one way to interpret that.
Well ask him, if that's it, it's the wrong solution, but I'll give him.credit for staring what he did.

Forum List

Back