This ingredient is in your vaccines,soap, and even the food you eat. ( might eat)

RaceCardFail

Feb 26, 2022
It is amazing what people put into their bodies and have no idea wth is in it. Asking the doctor because in that situation most refuse to believe how many MD’s are fed kick backs for selling big pharma’s meds.

It’s easy to find what is said about “ POLYSORBATE 80 “

many hugely uninformed humans have no idea what’s researched and what’s not.

by the way yes this has been researched how do you think they know it’s causing cancer duuuuh!

I attempted to have a conversation with a neurologist about the damaging effects of glyphosate.

He asked, "What's glyphosate?"

They get almost zero instruction in med school about nutrition and the importance of eating food that is free of chemicals like Polysorbate 80 and glyphosate. Why should they be concerned about the poisons in food? The more we eat, the sicker we get, and that makes us the best kind of patient -- A FAITHFUL CUSTOMER.

I attempted to have a conversation with a neurologist about the damaging effects of glyphosate.

He asked, "What's glyphosate?"

They get almost zero instruction in med school about nutrition and the importance of eating food that is free of chemicals like Polysorbate 80 and glyphosate. Why should they be concerned about the poisons in food? The more we eat, the sicker we get, and that makes us the best kind of patient -- A FAITHFUL CUSTOMER.

As with a car...it's best to perform your own preventative maintenance.

By the time you get to them...it's almost out of your hands.

As with a car...it's best to perform your own preventative maintenance.

By the time you get to them...it's almost out of your hands.
Amen. The problem for which I was seeing that neuro is now almost completely resolved without the brain surgery, just with diet and spinal adjustments.

Forum List

Back