🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is a real question. If our president verbally assaults Muslims, can it cause deaths overseas?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I know right wingers on the USMB don't want to hear this, think about it or discuss it.

But Trump's anti Muslim tweets and rants will, not could, but will have disastrous consequences for Americans overseas.

Anti-Donald Trump protesters yell 'racist, sexist, anti-gay' outside US embassy

Anti-Trump protests erupt on the streets of Manila

State Dept. warned White House anti-Muslim tweets could increase threats

American-Israelis to hold anti-Trump ‘sister rally’ in Tel Aviv

This is only going to pick up steam. As Trump would say, "Believe me!".

Well, believe it. It's only a matter of time. One or more US embassies will be attacked. And the attack will be blamed on Trump's obvious racism.

• Banned
Bush Says He Regrets Tough Talk on Iraq

Appearing before reporters with British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Bush was asked which mistakes and missteps in the war he most regrets.

"Sounds like kind of a familiar refrain here," the president said, "saying 'bring it on,' kind of tough talk, you know, that sent the wrong signal to people. I learned some lessons about expressing myself maybe in a little more sophisticated manner--you know, 'wanted dead or alive,' that kind of talk. I think in certain parts of the world it was misinterpreted, and so I learned from that. And I think the biggest mistake that's happened so far, at least from our country's involvement in Iraq, is Abu Ghraib. We've been paying for that for a long period of time."

-------

It's a lesson even Bush learned.

I know right wingers on the USMB don't want to hear this, think about it or discuss it.

But Trump's anti Muslim tweets and rants will, not could, but will have disastrous consequences for Americans overseas.

Well, believe it. It's only a matter of time. One or more US embassies will be attacked. And the attack will be blamed on Trump's obvious racism.
Islam is not a race. You don't know what you're talking about.

Trump doesn't have "racism", obvious or any other way.

So what do you suggest ? That Trump and all the rest of us go around lying about Islam ? Seems like that would simply appease the jihadists, and make things worse. Like when Chamberlain appeased Hitler.

What does that say about muslims if Trump’s comments can lead to Muslims killing people?

trumps already made a few negative remarks about islam....what else is new?....

LOL. Oh Ok now our President is 'verbally assaulting' Muslims. Perhaps we will see a new patch of law suits where suffering verbal assault victims of Donald Trump are paraded around by Gloria Allred.

So Muslims killing innocent people will be, because Trump says Muslim kill innocent people? Go screw retard.

The OP brings two things to my mind.

One is the claim, later disproven, that the murder or our four diplomats in Benghazi was in retaliation for a YouTube video.

The other is the principle of the Heckler's Veto, wherein the fear that someone else might react badly is used as an excuse to call for violating someone's right to speak act.

Do you really believe that muslims are that violent?

So basically, you liberals are more concerned with the PRECIOUS little feelings of the most violent religious bloodbath on this planet - more than the lives of fellow Americans....and liberals still can't understand why I find you things are as morally reprehensible as I do. You SOLD YOU SOUL & your own children to a death-cult, founded by a pedophile mass-murderer that stones women to death, teaches their own children to be suicide bombers, fucks and/or beheads the children of their enemies, beheads everyone on the tiniest whim, has murderous arson riots for no reason, throws disfiguring acid in the faces of disobedient women, a doctrine of dehumanizing and punishing non-believers.

Derp and the left haven't been paying attention...Muslims are already killing people overseas...and here
Like in Las Vegas? Oh, not there. Those hundreds shot by white guy.

Uh, Sandyhook? Uh no, not there either. White guy.

Uh Charleston? No again, another white guy.

Maybe we should ban white guys?

If all it takes is for some harsh language to lead to murderous attacks, the problem is the murderers, not the person talking.

I agree with you that the muslim culture is such that they are that dangerous.

We should take steps to protect our selves from that.

DOn't you agree?

Derp and the left haven't been paying attention...Muslims are already killing people overseas...and here
Like in Las Vegas? Oh, not there. Those hundreds shot by white guy.

Uh, Sandyhook? Uh no, not there either. White guy.

Uh Charleston? No again, another white guy.

Maybe we should ban white guys?

How about Orlando, San Bernardino, Ft Hood, Boston, Ohio St, NYC?

Were those Muslim attacks here?

Fucking dumbass, your deflection is tiresome and old

If all it takes is for some harsh language to lead to murderous attacks, the problem is the murderers, not the person talking.

I agree with you that the muslim culture is such that they are that dangerous.

We should take steps to protect our selves from that.

DOn't you agree?
Looking at the gun culture here, it's hypocritical that NRA members would accuse other countries or cultures of being violent.

So, muslims are so evil and full of hatred, just the mere insult sets them off on a murderous rampage! Thank God for the Travel ban and to HELL with regressives who want these butchers here!

they been attacking and killing us for a long time!!!
they've been attacking and killing INNOCENT people for a long time--even people in WHEELCHAIRS!!!!--1985
Achille Lauro hijacking - Wikipedia
Munich
Iranian Hostages-1979
US Beirut Embassy--- Beirut USMC Barracks-1983
Flight 847-1985...Robert Stethem
William Buckley
they cut Nick Berg's HEAD OFF!!!!! 2004...what nice people they are
9-11...2001
etc etc
--read some history

Forum List

Back