This is pretty much where we are today

eagle7_31

Gold Member
Mar 6, 2013
Articles: Unapproved Thought Is Violence

and I don't give a rat's ass about the 'opinions' of most of the left wing board members about the enclosed piece. All one has to do is look at what has been taking place in terms of expressing thoughts and opinions contrary to most 'liberal' ( a term I use loosely) will have the rest of us believe.

Things will be improving with Trump. I have no doubt about that.

I hope you are right, but with the McConnell/Ryan slow moving don't rock the establishment clique running Congress I am not holding my breath.

I hope you are right, but with the McConnell/Ryan slow moving don't rock the establishment clique running Congress I am not holding my breath.
Dude..
He prevented a stupid drunk from becoming our president.

LTMHQq.gif

Dude..

LTMHQq.gif

If nothing else that is his most important accomplishment. I'm just saying getting other things done that are needed is going to be more difficult.

Dude..

LTMHQq.gif

If nothing else that is his most important accomplishment. I'm just saying getting other things done that are needed is going to be more difficult.
Have you seen the latest news about him having Chuck and Nancy thinking he likes them? lol

Trump is a fucking GENIUS! :laugh:

This is why freedom of speech is important.

We suppressed leftist dogma in the early 1900's because it was obviously dangerous, just ask the millions of souls harvested by commies in the last 120 years. However, it made communism trendy in the 60's because of the taboo.

Fortunately it didn't stick. People like to keep what they work for, and are allowed to carry guns in this country. Something that no other nation enjoyed before bed wetters consolidated power and collectivized their production.

Of course now that leftist dogman is being rejected wholesale, the moonbats are in full tyrannical frenzy and it is working against them. Let them keep trying (and failing) to suppress the idea of individual rights, of Constitutional limits on federal power, and the free exercise of religions the bed wetters are programmed to hate.

I don't subscribe to liberal or conservative philosophy.....labels are tossed around by folks that talk tough...that's all they have.

I thank the O. P. for his important article, there are many good and important points in it. Only one of the many is:

"There are no more moderate Democrats"

So, far, none of the board Liberals have been willing to take it on.

I invite them to do so, but not with their usual:

RACIST!

RUBE!

XENOPHOBE!

ISLAMOPHOBE!

DEPLORABLE!

That just makes you foolish. I invite an actual intellectual dissent to the Article....and if you cannot provide one....then you should continue to ignore it....and then we Real Americans can continue assume you have no answer.

Forum List

Back