This Is The Best They Got?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Of course the democrats had to bring up something from Trump's past to make him seem like an idiot after all of the stupid things that Biden has done,.. and to be quite honest with you I don't know what's wrong with Trump saying this. Maybe he's exaggerating a bit, but he had every right to call security if his safety was being threatened.

Trump has a dry, very sarcastic sense of humor.
I understand it, because it's much like mine.

Brainless people with NO sense of humor, NO creative mind, and NO creativity will never get sarcastic humor.
I'm not calling everybody stupid, but most people who CAN understand it, don't get it at first, because they are used to American comedian style humor, not dry, sarcastic British style humor.

He's a businessman, not a comedian, so his sense of humor is going to BE dry and sarcastic, if anything.

All through his presidency, Trump made sarcastic quips all the time, and the media jumped on it as "gospel" like flies on shit........like the shitmongers they are, and distorted and construed it into something that served the DemonicRat agenda.

Other presidents had the same sense of humor, but people got it, and we laughed as a nation.

Of course the democrats had to bring up something from Trump's past to make him seem like an idiot after all of the stupid things that Biden has done,.. and to be quite honest with you I don't know what's wrong with Trump saying this. Maybe he's exaggerating a bit, but he had every right to call security if his safety was being threatened.

Doesn't take much for DJT, so this tidbit matters not.

Trump has a dry, very sarcastic sense of humor.
I understand it, because it's much like mine.

Brainless people with NO sense of humor, NO creative mind, and NO creativity will never get sarcastic humor.
I'm not calling everybody stupid, but most people who CAN understand it, don't get it at first, because they are used to American comedian style humor, not dry, sarcastic British style humor.

He's a businessman, not a comedian, so his sense of humor is going to BE dry and sarcastic, if anything.

All through his presidency, Trump made sarcastic quips all the time, and the media jumped on it as "gospel" like flies on shit........like the shitmongers they are, and distorted and construed it into something that served the DemonicRat agenda.

Other presidents had the same sense of humor, but people got it, and we laughed as a nation.

True, but even though he probably was joking, I think that he was also serious.

Forum List

Back