This is the End of Moscow (as we know it)!

invading Russia.
we dont need to invade this craphole

watch this:

Russia1918.png

clit7crumaeth4g-svapg.jpg

ok. pederast sweden work for me when you can be here ?

My beloved friend,

I must dissatisfy you, when ( in theory ) we gonna meet each other you'll receive nothing from me.
I would recommend that you visit special Internet sites and experience your desired sexual pleasures with men
I prefer women to dirty asses and mouths of homosexual Jewish immigrants to Israel

I advise you to take a conversion therapy, it can helps you
My gift for you, enjoy

ivan muslims´ blower , i am not your friend , i hate your mongol horde and your time is coming, we get you all IP or some other way, you will pay for your war - propaganda, hate full price , just wait

ivan muslims´ blower , i am not your friend , i hate your mongol horde and your time is coming, we get you all IP or some other way, you will pay for your war - propaganda, hate full price , just wait

For you my friend, enjoy!

15-roz-akva-1-1400x1400.jpg

I hope General Armageddon will defeat all Nazi Scum in the Bandera Reich

Russia sucks bad, but Ukraine has zero chance of invading Russia. They may fight bravely in defense of their own nation, but the moment you ask them to go to war inside Russia, their moral will plummet just like it did with the Russian soldiers, and Ukraines supply lines would be significantly worse than Russias too.

Russia sucks bad, but Ukraine has zero chance of invading Russia. They may fight bravely in defense of their own nation, but the moment you ask them to go to war inside Russia, their moral will plummet just like it did with the Russian soldiers, and Ukraines supply lines would be significantly worse than Russias too.
I wasn't suggesting that Ukraine might invade and defeat Russia but that the cost of the war would so weaken Russia in fact and in the minds of some of the republics that constitute the Russian federation that some would try to break away and in that way Russia as it exists now would be broken up.

Forum List

Back