This Is The Man We’re Sending To Meet With Putin In Two Days

Biden is going a great job.
You're lying, and we all know it. He could shit his pants on the stage, and he may have, and you'd say he did good.
Biden is doing a great job. Sorry that ruins your day. But you pretty much ruined it yourself already right?
No... sorry... he's not. The dude is half a dozen bricks short of a load, and it's painfully obvious to watch.
Wow, and your blob lost to him? Its painful for you to watch him do a better job than El-Blob-O, I know.
No, Trump won. You're senile sniffing buffoon was cheated in.

If the blob won, why isn't he the one meeting with Putin this week?

LOL

he he he

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Wont have President Biden making excuses for Putin’s abuses.

I don’t see why he would......

Good to see a President who is not a puppet to Putin
"Not a puppet to Putin"... REALLY... is that why sniffy is kissing Putin's ass giving him his blessing to build his pipeline in Europe, after President Trump had put an end to it?

You leftist really say some stupid things.
Biden is cracking down on Putin already on his human rights abuses. He has the backing of G7

Something Trump never had

You're lying, and we all know it. He could shit his pants on the stage, and he may have, and you'd say he did good.
Biden is doing a great job. Sorry that ruins your day. But you pretty much ruined it yourself already right?
No... sorry... he's not. The dude is half a dozen bricks short of a load, and it's painfully obvious to watch.
Wow, and your blob lost to him? Its painful for you to watch him do a better job than El-Blob-O, I know.

LOL

he he he
If Sniffy won, then why is he going to be kicked out office later this year?

LOL

he he he

Sure...let us know when that happens, you will won't you...boy?

• Funny

"Not a puppet to Putin"... REALLY... is that why sniffy is kissing Putin's ass giving him his blessing to build his pipeline in Europe, after President Trump had put an end to it?

Biden is cracking down on Putin already on his human rights abuses. He has the backing of G7

Yeah right... pfft... :auiqs.jpg:

LOL

he he he

I won't have to. You won't be able to miss it, punk.

LOL

he he he

LOL...

I guess we'll see. Any idea when exactly Biden is supposed to be kicked out of office?

Yes, handing Putin the incomes of Americans for free sure shows Putin!

LOL

he he he

LOL...

I guess we'll see. Any idea when exactly Biden is supposed to be kicked out of office?
Bookmark.

• Thanks

Biden NAILED it at G7 and was widely praised

For someone on the “decline” Biden was able to walk with world leaders
A welcome change from Fat Donnie who waddled to a nearby golf cart to get around

Joe ‘Uniter’ Biden called Putin a murderer, which sets the stage well for President Asterisk in his dementia.
Bonus: Is the pause for listening to his earpiece for an answer to help him?

Anything is better than dementia Joe talking about children stroking the blond hairs on his legs while sitting on his lap and calling black children roaches.

Hopefully he does not have another relapse with that.

LOL

he he he

LOL...

Bookmark.
PLEASE DO. You will keep us posted on when he is supposedly going to get kicked out of office, right sparky?

• Funny

A welcome change from Fat Donnie who waddled to a nearby golf cart to get around
The world also wildly praised the eugenics movement championed by American scientists.

Hitler said that their books were his Bible and motivation for his master race.

But that sort of thing never gets taught in our public schools for some odd reason.

No, instead, they tell children that Trump is Hitler.

Joe ‘Uniter’ Biden called Putin a murderer, which sets the stage well for President Asterisk in his dementia.
Bonus: Is the pause for listening to his earpiece for an answer to help him?

At least Biden isn't going over there to kiss Putin's ass like the organge guy did.

You really think the man in that video is even capable of doing an adequate job, Candy? Be honest.
Our last potus--Mara-Lard-Ass--couldn't walk down a ramp, hold a glass of water with one hand, or pronounce Yosemite.

Biden is doing a great job.
In what way exactly? He's bungled an economy that was set up to succeed. His immigration policies have created a crisis at the border. His Middle East policies have once again embroiled that area in conflict. He promised bi-partisanship and it's more divisive now than it was under Trump! The price of everything is through the roof and getting worse by the day! What is it that you think Joe Biden is doing "great" at?

The world also wildly praised the eugenics movement championed by American scientists.

Hitler said that their books were his Bible and motivation for his master race.

But that sort of thing never gets taught in our public schools for some odd reason.

No, instead, they tell children that Trump is Hitler.
WTF does that have to do with what I posted?
:ack-1:

You really think the man in that video is even capable of doing an adequate job, Candy? Be honest.
Our last potus--Mara-Lard-Ass--couldn't walk down a ramp, hold a glass of water with one hand, or pronounce Yosemite.

In what way exactly? He's bungled an economy that was set up to succeed. His immigration policies have created a crisis at the border. His Middle East policies have once again embroiled that area in conflict. He promised bi-partisanship and it's more divisive now than it was under Trump! The price of everything is through the roof and getting worse by the day! What is it that you think Joe Biden is doing "great" at?

If only any of that was true.

Bungled the economy?
A million jobs added since he became President
Stock market reached a new high today

Mo

Moron.

Forum List

Back