This Is The Man We’re Sending To Meet With Putin In Two Days

yo
Mo
Biden is going a great job.
You're lying, and we all know it. He could shit his pants on the stage, and he may have, and you'd say he did good.
Biden is doing a great job. Sorry that ruins your day. But you pretty much ruined it yourself already right?
You really think the man in that video is even capable of doing an adequate job, Candy? Be honest.
Our last potus--Mara-Lard-Ass--couldn't walk down a ramp, hold a glass of water with one hand, or pronounce Yosemite.

Biden is doing a great job.
Moron.
Your surrender is accepted.

Wont have President Biden making excuses for Putin’s abuses.

I don’t see why he would......

Good to see a President who is not a puppet to Putin
"Not a puppet to Putin"... REALLY... is that why sniffy is kissing Putin's ass giving him his blessing to build his pipeline in Europe, after President Trump had put an end to it?

You leftist really say some stupid things.
We pay for Putin’s pipeline while he kills America’s pipeline.
Putin is laughing hysterically.

Biden is no match for putin. It's pretty sad.

It's funny watch the leftist cult members pretend their emperor is wearing a fine set of cognitive clothing.

"Not a puppet to Putin"... REALLY... is that why sniffy is kissing Putin's ass giving him his blessing to build his pipeline in Europe, after President Trump had put an end to it?

You leftist really say some stupid things.
Biden is cracking down on Putin already on his human rights abuses. He has the backing of G7

Something Trump never had
Yeah right... pfft... :auiqs.jpg:

Biden NAILED it at G7 and was widely praised

For someone on the “decline” Biden was able to walk with world leaders
A welcome change from Fat Donnie who waddled to a nearby golf cart to get around
You call that walking? He looked like he's a candidate FOR a walker!

Hmmm, it wasn’t Trump who gave Putin his pipeline and lifted sanctions. Seems it’s Xiden who getting his strings pulled by Putin.

You're lying, and we all know it. He could shit his pants on the stage, and he may have, and you'd say he did good.
Biden is doing a great job. Sorry that ruins your day. But you pretty much ruined it yourself already right?
You really think the man in that video is even capable of doing an adequate job, Candy? Be honest.
Our last potus--Mara-Lard-Ass--couldn't walk down a ramp, hold a glass of water with one hand, or pronounce Yosemite.

In what way exactly? He's bungled an economy that was set up to succeed. His immigration policies have created a crisis at the border. His Middle East policies have once again embroiled that area in conflict. He promised bi-partisanship and it's more divisive now than it was under Trump! The price of everything is through the roof and getting worse by the day! What is it that you think Joe Biden is doing "great" at?

If only any of that was true.
Total disconnect from reality we have here.

No... sorry... he's not. The dude is half a dozen bricks short of a load, and it's painfully obvious to watch.
Wow, and your blob lost to him? Its painful for you to watch him do a better job than El-Blob-O, I know.
A better job?? Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

Guess you missed the mess he made of the border. A border Trump had handled quite well.

Guess you missed the 1.9 trillion he added to the debt. A bill they passed that has very little Chines virus relief in it. But does have we tax payers bailing out Union pension funds.

Guess you missed the infrastructure bill he has out there. A bill that has 5% for actual infrastructure repair. The rest is pure d pork.

Guess you missed the green shit he's pushing. You know. No drilling for oil on Fed lands and an end to fracking. Before his election gas was 1.50 or less a gallon. Now its up to $3.00.

If that's your idea of a "good job" I'd say you have never believed what a good job is.

Biden can't climb the stairs onto Air Force one. He needs someone to grab his hand and haul him away from an interview. Great job my ass.

Forum List

Back