This Is The Mindset Of Domestic Enemies

Oct 7 is Bibi Netanyahu's strategy to prevent any 2 state solution ever.

The US has nothing to do with it, moron.
Pharaoh's Ferals

The thrill-killing Hamassacre was enabled by Egypt's Moslem Brotherhood. The humanoid bandits were supplied with weapons and gliders through Egypt's Sinai Desert.

Muzziphile Jimmy Carter had pressured Israel to hand over the Sinai to Egypt, so he, being the most powerful agent involved, is the most responsible for the mass murder by your pet savages.

A leader of men, does not speak about a huge percentage of the population as you do. Your discipline is absolutely non-existent, and your language is that of a juvenile.
I think you are not retired from anything, and likely striking out from the confines of your mother's basement.
PC Makes a Country Crash and Burn

Playground rants and Ebonic dissing is what our mercenary volunteer military has degraded into. You have to realize that the Colonel was forced to take in fairies, ferals, and fuck-ups and turned himself from a man into a manservant. His crude and childish slamming is really directed toward himself for becoming such a slavish servant of WOKE.

So you have a problem with Biden trying to help asylum seekers fleeing violence in other countries?? Biden sounds like a damn good American to me.

So you have a problem with Biden trying to reunite families that were separated by Trump??? Are you a total asshole???

Of course you are.

I have a problem with Biden, who has allowed many of our cities to be overrun with these people. I can show you article after article of the struggles of cities having their schools, hospitals, and all city services strained to the breaking point.

You people are the ones who are ok with this, and you should be the ones DIRECTLY paying for it. Hopefully, a busload will be dropped on your front lawn.

I have a problem with Biden, who has allowed many of our cities to be overrun with these people. I can show you article after article of the struggles of cities having their schools, hospitals, and all city services strained to the breaking point.

You people are the ones who are ok with this, and you should be the ones DIRECTLY paying for it. Hopefully, a busload will be dropped on your front lawn.
And this bothers you more than Trump trying to steal an election? Seriously???

You've obviously got fucked-up priorities....priorities mostly motivated by racism, like all MAGA voters.

Forum List

Back