THIS is the person on which you libs are hanging your hat?

They won't care about this. It was known when Bill was president what a complete bitch she was to the White House staff and the Secret Service. Democrats didn't about it then, why would they care now?

Are these the same agents who were caught banging whores ?

What does the storyHave to do wh anything ?

Are these the same agents who were caught banging whores ?

What does the storyHave to do wh anything ?

Yeah well if you had to live with the possibility of taking a bullet for these nimrod politicians you'd be out banging whores (and smoking grass and doing cocaine and dropping acid) too, give 'em a break since I'd imagine it takes all their willpower not to take it upon themselves to cap the a-holes they've been assigned to protect... :p

Hillary must be scaring the wingnuts. How many threads on how she's a bitch have we seen lately? Maybe a that's what the country needs. Do we really need another bastard like Trump?

I think this would be easier to digest if it came from a group that didn't have so many issues before them. Like incompetence, prostitution, alcoholism, honesty, extramarital relationships, failure, etc

They won't care about this. It was known when Bill was president what a complete bitch she was to the White House staff and the Secret Service. Democrats didn't about it then, why would they care now?
yer kidding, right?....What happened to integrity and class in our elected officials?..
Shameful you would make such excuses

I think this would be easier to digest if it came from a group that didn't have so many issues before them. Like incompetence, prostitution, alcoholism, honesty, extramarital relationships, failure, etc
"I know you are but what am I?".....are you 12?

Hillary must be scaring the wingnuts. How many threads on how she's a bitch have we seen lately? Maybe a that's what the country needs. Do we really need another bastard like Trump?
HA.....Your hatred of all people and things not liberal leads you by the nose.

Lol you described BILL to a tee.

I knew I'd see this thread today. I expected a dozen by now. You nutbags are slipping.

The shit in that piece is likely untrue. It's a bit over the top.....and even dummies like you all should have a bit of hesitation to buy into it wholesale.

Of course....that never stops some of you from repeating shit anyway. Whatever it takes....right?

Did you catch how many threads on Hillary NLT the Syncophant started in a half hour period this morning? :lol:

Lol you described BILL to a tee.

Yeah the good ole days when Bill was actually likeable, ever since he's been trying to "clean up" his act to help his douche bag wife get nominated he's become a boring windbag.

Forum List

Back