This is what real illegal immigration looks like, right in the middle of a pandemic

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Southcom boosts US military presence in Latin America, citing China, Russia ‘threats’ With the US installation of Jair Bolsonaro, an extreme right-wing radical dictator, and the military coupe to oust a Leftist in Bolivia for an unelected Christian extremist regime, all with the help of Trump and our US military, our tax dollars are being spent to take over the Leftist countries and use the willful participants in others, to create big business for Oligarchs in our own country. This is what real illegal immigration looks like. And we conveniently blame illegals and refugees for coming to the US, after we strip these countries of their resources and toss out the people's representation. The truth is a horrible pill to swallow sometime, but I dare anyone on this forum to try and argue me down, that we are nothing more than an imperialist power, looking to strip other countries of everything they have for the sole benefit of a few Oligarchs. We are using the military industrial complex that we pay for, as a vehicle for big business for Trump and all the rest of his cronies. And, as an added cost to the taxpayer, we end up with thousands of refugees. They shouldn't be treated as refugees, but should be processed right away with homage. What goes around, comes around. We as a country should be ashamed to even bring up the subject of illegal immigration or even suggest the refugees should turn around and go back home. What home? We destroyed everything they ever had, and we are going for more now with our takeover and partnerships with illegal religious right-wing nuts and radical dictators.

Are they throwing leftists out of helicopters, down there yet?

Somebody wake me when that starts.

Open the border to hunting. No more illegals slithering across the border.
So, forget the fact that we do them wrong, but let's kill them for the mess we made. Got it. That's the response I expected from you, absent of any morals, soul, decency, or christian empathy. Please, pass your loving message along at Bible study next Sunday. I'll bet your group are all a bunch of peas in a pod.

Damn, you can't wait for another jerk off session of hating people who have done nothing to you. Ha people, tell me you can't pull these pos gargoyles out of the ground whenever you get ready. They sure do love on some hate don't they?

Kill them for the act of breaking into the country. Leave the carcass for the wildlife. Vultures gotta eat too.

Kill them for the act of breaking into the country. Leave the carcass for the wildlife. Vultures gotta eat too.
Why should they be killed, when we are the one's responsible for their breaking into our country, while we break into theirs? You aren't making any sense.

Damn, you can't wait for another jerk off session of hating people who have done nothing to you. Ha people, tell me you can't pull these pos gargoyles out of the ground whenever you get ready. They sure do love on some hate don't they?

Why are you talking to imaginary people? Nobody cares how you feel, you're on yer own, bud.

Why are you talking to imaginary people? Nobody cares how you feel, you're on yer own, bud.
"Imaginary people?" So, you aren't here talking to me? "You're on your own?" What does that even mean?

Southcom boosts US military presence in Latin America, citing China, Russia ‘threats’ With the US installation of Jair Bolsonaro, an extreme right-wing radical dictator, and the military coupe to oust a Leftist in Bolivia for an unelected Christian extremist regime, all with the help of Trump and our US military, our tax dollars are being spent to take over the Leftist countries and use the willful participants in others, to create big business for Oligarchs in our own country. This is what real illegal immigration looks like. And we conveniently blame illegals and refugees for coming to the US, after we strip these countries of their resources and toss out the people's representation. The truth is a horrible pill to swallow sometime, but I dare anyone on this forum to try and argue me down, that we are nothing more than an imperialist power, looking to strip other countries of everything they have for the sole benefit of a few Oligarchs. We are using the military industrial complex that we pay for, as a vehicle for big business for Trump and all the rest of his cronies. And, as an added cost to the taxpayer, we end up with thousands of refugees. They shouldn't be treated as refugees, but should be processed right away with homage. What goes around, comes around. We as a country should be ashamed to even bring up the subject of illegal immigration or even suggest the refugees should turn around and go back home. What home? We destroyed everything they ever had, and we are going for more now with our takeover and partnerships with illegal religious right-wing nuts and radical dictators.

Trump ran on non-intervention. You people jumped all over his shit.

So, forget the fact that we do them wrong, but let's kill them for the mess we made. Got it. That's the response I expected from you, absent of any morals, soul, decency, or christian empathy. Please, pass your loving message along at Bible study next Sunday. I'll bet your group are all a bunch of peas in a pod.
No no no. We don't kill them for mess. It's a sport. Hunting.

Wow folks, we've got ourselves a real serial killer wanta be for sport. Who knew? She's definitely all about some murder, that is for sure.

Good old times, when helicopter rides were free...
You like that murder stuff too huh? Folks, take a good look at these Trump wanta be assassins on this forum, and just remember who you shouldn't be voting for this fall. This is what Trump has produced, and its not hard to get these monsters to admit it either. Not hard at all.

Last edited:

You like that murder too huh?

l-48479-in-1967-polish-mercenary-ratal-ganowicz-was-asked-what-it-felt-like-to-take-human-life-i-wouldnt-know-ive-only-ever-killed-communists.jpg

You like that murder stuff too huh? Folks, take a good look at these Trump wanta be assassins on this forum, and just remember who you shouldn't be voting for this fall. This is what Trump has produced, and its not hard to get these monsters to admit it either. Not hard at all.

Love it.

Only good communist is a dead communist.

Wow folks, we've got ourselves a real serial killer wanta be for sport. Who knew? She's definitely all about some murder, that is for sure.

Its exhibit A of why blob supporters are considered the scum of the earth. That miserable bitch wasn't like this before Trump.

Its exhibit A of why blob supporters are considered the scum of the earth. That miserable bitch wasn't like this before Trump.
Of course I was. Being a bitch is a compliment. Although I will say that it took Trump to show me how little democrats deserve to use air and take up space.

Did you hear that Trump won electoral college?

Forum List

Back