This Is What Seattle's Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone Looks Like

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
No Antifa. No violence. Most of what the far right has been saying about this is a lie.

Oh No! They planted a garden! Horror of horrors.

Oh No! They aren't charging any business to be open and the protest has brought more business to the businesses on Capitol Hill.

Oh No! There has been zero violence and crime since the police left.

Oh No! They have music and people are dancing in the streets!

Oh No! New public art has been created!

It all must stop!

You far right radical extremists are the worst drama queen liars.

I've been there myself to see it with my own eyes.

This article is accurate of what is happening.

Stop lying about what is happening in Seattle. While you far right radical extremists may believe all those lies, everyone else is welcoming the honest truth being told. Which is pretty much the exact opposite of what you people have been saying.

It's been raining this week. I didn't take my cameras into the rain when I went to Capitol Hill the other day. I will go there when it's not raining to take photos and post them for everyone to see.

No Antifa. No violence. Most of what the far right has been saying about this is a lie.

Oh No! They aren't charging any business to be open and the protest has brought more business to the businesses on Capitol Hill.

It all must stop!

Stop lying about what is happening in Seattle. While you far right radical extremists may believe all those lies, everyone else is welcoming the honest truth being told. Which is pretty much the exact opposite of what you people have been saying.

It's been raining this week. I didn't take my cameras into the rain when I went to Capitol Hill the other day. I will go there when it's not raining to take photos and post them for everyone to see.

Brought to you by the Anti-fa minister of propaganda, Comrade!

It all must stop!

I heard the mayor yesterday and she was fine with letting the protestors do their thing. If she is ok with it I am too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back