This Might Be Why Burger King Is Going Bankrupt Across The Country

How many will be left when the 400 locations are closed?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
a little less than 7,000

This week, the CEO of Restaurant Brands International Inc., which owns Burger King, said they are preparing to close between 300 and 400 locations.
The CEO, Joshua Kobza, said in a call announcing Q1 earnings results, that the company "historically" closes "a couple hundred" Burger King restaurants each year.
According to a Restaurant Brands International release announcing the earnings, 124 Burger Kings have already shuttered this year, bringing the total number in the United States to fewer than 7,000.
Kobza said in the call that the company plans to focus on working with smaller franchisees to "improve the overall health" of the company's franchise system.

He said the company plans to only allow high-quality operators to build or acquire existing restaurants who will operate regionally and with local ownership.
The company did not say which locations would be shuttered or name a more specific timeline. Despite the store closures, Burger King U.S. reported sales rose by 8.7%.

Had my last Burger King about 15 years ago.
I used to love the Slopper years ago, when they cared about the quality of the food. Those last couple visits were awful and never went back. McDonald's is just as bad.

The only time I have for BK is their marginally acceptable breakfast sammies.

If I want a burger, Culver's is the only place worth a shit.
Yeah.
Culver's is the only fast joint I go to. At least you get freshly made food.
Almost the price of a restaurant burger though. Took the daughter and grandkids and it's easily 80 bucks.

I don't mean to sound like an ass... but seriously... have you ever glanced in a drive thru window to see who is preparing food you are going to eat??
And you pay money for them to do it??

Hell no.

The only time I have for BK is their marginally acceptable breakfast sammies.

If I want a burger, Culver's is the only place worth a shit.
Five Guys is decent also.
By my comment above, I want to see exactly who is making what I am going to eat, and I want then to be right out in the open when they are doing it.
I worked at 2 fast food places as a teenager - I know exactly the kind of nightmare that happens when teens and losers are hidden from your view.

Forum List

Back