This one is a doozy

It appears there is older things than god.

Most thing are older than a non-existent entity.

If that's the case you should be brimming with intelligence. Youre not.
I don't have to tell people I'm smart.
Why would I be frightened of some place that doesn't exist, invented by a ghost that doesn't exist and threatened by a rabid right godbotherer that suffers delusions?

Dies that answer your question?
Why then did you say he was threatening you? I'm trying to figure out the evangelical atheist's mind and you're not helping.

That Black hole is where all Biden's "I better not say that" speech thoughts go and Psaki's Circle back answers disappear to.

Could be just a conspiracy

We've fooled ourselves before with galaxies that look just like this one. The evidence we have simply isn't strong enough.

• But the properties of the candidate galaxy have not been spectroscopically confirmed. We've fooled ourselves before without that key data, and we should be highly skeptical now.
It may turn out to be false/wrong but it is NOT a "conspiracy"....Meister the Dumb Fuck.
As I showed it's been reported on Many credible websites.
`

It may turn out to be false/wrong but it is NOT a "conspiracy"....Meister the Dumb Fuck.
`
Yeah, at this point, it is a conspiracy theory, no matter what you say.
idiot

Yeah, at this point, it is a conspiracy theory, no matter what you say.
idiot
`
You're a baby, grow up. And get that chip off your shoulder, child.
At this point, it is a CT

You're a baby, grow up. And get that chip off your shoulder, child.
At this point, it is a CT
YOU called ME "abu the Fuck" in post #29 and say there a chip on my shoulder?
You give Me 'dislikes' from nowhere in threads you're not even in and talk about a chip?

Buy yes I do have a chip due to your Bias on these very topics of science and religion.
Seems (amazingly) Staff/Staph here are virtually All RW (ex Coyote) and All anti-science Kweationists and 'moderate' accordingly.. with Bias.
The only way to open the door for your god/genepiss, is to bash/deny science/all the sciences. This thread, Warming, etc.
`

Last edited:
YOU called ME "abu the Fuck" in post #29 and say there a chip on my shoulder?
You give Me 'dislikes' from nowhere in threads you're not even in and talk about a chip?

Buy yes I do have a chip due to your Bias on these very topics of science and religion.
Seems (amazingly) Staff/Staph here are virtually All RW (ex Coyote) and All anti-science Kweationists and 'moderate' accordingly.. with Bias.
The only way to open the door for your god/genepiss, is to bash/deny science/all the sciences. This thread, Warming, etc.
`
I called you abu what the fuck. Get your facts straight. :laughing0301:
Grow up, Child.

You bellyache because there are sources that say your wrong and you start whining.
The thread at this point is a CT. No matter how much of a tantrum you throw.

I called you abu what the fuck. Get your facts straight. :laughing0301:
Grow up, Child.

You bellyache because there are sources that say your wrong and you start whining.
The thread at this point is a CT. No matter how much of a tantrum you throw.
You biased Piece of Shlt.
I just outed for what you are.
A DISHONEST RW anti-science Kweationist, bashing science/posters of it to make room for your god/dog.
No words can describe my disdain for you Lowlife scvmbag.
Let's get some Fair mods onto this Fox-News-Junior-High board instead of those willing to give Flacalteen blow jobs.

`

Last edited:
You biased Piece of Shlt.
I just outed for what you are.
A DISHONEST RW anti-science Kweationist, bashing science/posters of it to make room for your god/dog.
No words can describe my disdain for you Lowlife scvmbag.
Let's get some Fair mods onto this Fox-News-Junior-High board instead of those willing to give Flacalteen blow jobs.

`
Deny it all you want, baby. Go whine to your Mother that people have different views
than you do. No wonder people don't take you serious on this board.
I gave you a legit link and you just blew it off because you don't agree.
It has nothing to do with mods at all, it's just your way of trying insult.
You're a pathetic poster, that's the rubber meets the road, abu.

Deny it all you want, baby. Go whine to your Mother that people have different views
than you do. No wonder people don't take you serious on this board.
I gave you a legit link and you just blew it off because you don't agree.
It has nothing to do with mods at all, it's just your way of trying insult.
You're a pathetic poster, that's the rubber meets the road, abu.
You are a Biased Piece of Shlt.
While contrary to what you allege, I am about the Best poster on this board.
My thread starts, which are 90% in the SCIENCE sections (Env and Sci), are of course notable and on avg the MOST Viewed by far of anyone's in both those sections due to the ON topic nature and excellent sources. And my posts, the meatiest of anyone's. Unlike 90% of the others here I AM HERE TOP POST ON TOPIC.
Any off topic posts are fending off TROLLS you Negligently don't. (and after reporting)

F-U you Trailer Park POS. (and FCT too)
Do your job you juvenile asshole and do it fairly for a change.
It's IMPOSSIBLE to post here at Fox News Jr High withOut being trolled. You Condone it.
`

Last edited:
My thread starts, which are 90% in the SCIENCE sections (Env and Sci), are of course notable and on avg the MOST Viewed by far of anyone's in both those sections due to the ON topic nature and excellent sources. And my posts, the meatiest of anyone's. Unlike 90% of the others here I AM HERE TOP POST ON TOPIC.
Any off topic posts are fending off TROLLS you Negligently don't. (and after reporting)

`
Thank you, abu, I've been looking for something to put in my signature area when I post.
You have given me the material that I needed. I can't thank you enough. :clap2:

Thank you, abu, I've been looking for something to put in my signature area when I post.
You have given me the material that I needed. I can't thank you enough. :clap2:
When you 'quote' someone you should not 'quote mine'/Short-quote someone... Out of Context.
But you have No morals and no edu.
IOW goofy, I justified that quote with my further sentences you abridged.
Got it Stupid?
You also did not refute that following justification you Fraud
`

When you quote someone you should not 'quote mine' someone... Out of Context.
Got it Stupid?
`
You are the gift that just keeps on giving.
You're better than joining the Fruit of the Month Club. :laughing0301:

You are the gift that just keeps on giving.
You're better than joining the Fruit of the Month Club. :laughing0301:
Thx.
So we are both agreed as you did Not refute the claim I made and further justified.
And that's why you left off the rest of the 'quote.'

You couldn't refute it.
`

Thx.
So we are both agreed as you did Not refute the claim I made and further justified.
And that's why you left off the rest of the 'quote.'

You couldn't refute it.
`
Hey, you're the one who gets upset over everything. I could care less, abu.
Enjoy your evening, my friend.

I am about the Best poster on this board.

braggart.jpg

It's IMPOSSIBLE to post here at Fox News Jr High withOut being trolled. You Condone it.
`

When you 'quote' someone you should not 'quote mine'/Short-quote someone... Out of Context.
Got it Stupid?
You also did not refute that following justification you Fraud
`

Forum List

Back