This person pretty much right on point about the marxist and how they've won.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Pretty much right on point. The leftists always trotting out the "nazi" card as we know. There are probably in total 2000 true actual nazis and most of them are toothless hey seed losers. Bet hardly anyone here has actually met an actual genuine "nazi."

The media of course love to parade them out as a GRAND THREAT.

Meanwhile there are millions of marxists. From tens of thousands of professors (90 percent of all professors if not more.)

They won folks. That is the reason we have so many people despising capitalism and yet they never answer why so many risk their lives and actually die gruesome deaths to get here from their marxiist paradises.

They ignore that point all of the time and giggle away. It's sad cause they know there are no real answers for that and that point is the answer that blows away all of their half baked semi intellectual attempts at reasoning.why marxism is so much better for poor people.

Pretty much right on point. The leftists always trotting out the "nazi" card as we know. There are probably in total 2000 true actual nazis and most of them are toothless hey seed losers. Bet hardly anyone here has actually met an actual genuine "nazi."

Meanwhile there are millions of marxists. From tens of thousands of professors (90 percent of all professors if not more.)

They won folks. That is the reason we have so many people despising capitalism and yet they never answer why so many risk their lives and actually die gruesome deaths to get here from their marxiist paradises.

They ignore that point all of the time and giggle away. It's sad cause they know there are no real answers for that and that point is the answer that blows away all of their half baked semi intellectual attempts at reasoning.why marxism is so much better for poor people.
The unspoken reason the left pushes to have your children attend college is that 90+ percent of the professors are Marxists and anti-American. This is how they develop their gatekeepers.

Modern Cultural Marxists are also Satanists, if not by choice then absolutely by consequence of their actions and decisions. All that is ancient and pagan and barbaric and savage has again become all the modern rage. The neo-Marxists encourage our youth and everyone else to do as they please, however they please, and damn the consequences. The Satanic Church commands its members to 'do as thou wilt'. Same cults dressed up in similar plumage. For the Marxists and the Satanists every day is Black Friday, for now. They're too busy englutting themselves on absolute freedom to do as they wish to notice our tolerance has just about run out.

The unspoken reason the left pushes to have your children attend college is that 90+ percent of the professors are Marxists and anti-American. This is how they develop their gatekeepers.

True. They're also using television shows and public school curricula—telling our children only they know what's best for them.

True. They're also using television shows and public school curricula—telling our children only they know what's best for them.
In addition to not allowing any other view to be given to the public at large. They 'dominate' the information that the people get and that domination has resulted in the absolute hate they express for any view other than their own.

When a progressive speaks of 'the uneducated', what they are referring to is those who have not been propagandized by their schools.

Only because they infiltrated an open society naively docile about the threat and because people out there now cognizant of the damage simply say they won.

All it takes is one generation of awake, proactive people willing to right the ship to set things straight.

Enter MAGA.
Problem is there are too many of these contaminated people. I myself have been greatly contaminated. Especially by the demoralization process.

I'm trying to "change" my mind into a good moral way, but I find it more and more impossible.

It's largely of my own making. Not blaming anyone other than myself in a lot of ways.

However the problem is it would take a minimum of 20 years (MINIMUM) after ridding this country of it's traitorous enemies. Those enemies are in the millions and in positions of power.

From judges to professors to mayors to representatives to Senators and presidents.
That by extension to the large world media, and nearly all of the entertainment industry which includes sports programming etc etc etc.

That by also by extension to graduates of West Point where those cadettes are being shaped too. Turning into the Wesley Clarks of the world.

So, when I say it's over. It's over and all I can do at this point is beg for mercy for my unforgivable manner that I conducted myself for most of my life.

That's gloom and doom. TRUTH has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with my comfort.

Well, it took them 20 years to get it this way, so, no time like the present to get started fixing it!

After all, what choice is there but to act? Do nothing and let it get even worse?
More than 20 years. This country is 6 generations deep in the marxist take over. Happened before we were born. Started by the power elites at the turn of the 20th century.

More than 20 years. This country is 6 generations deep in the marxist take over. Happened before we were born. Started by the power elites at the turn of the 20th century.

It really accelerated during the counter-culture of the late 60's, early 70's; and hasn't slowed down.
Simultaneously, the baby boom generation raised slothful and spoiled generations where taking is valued over making!
Neo-Marxism became a desirable choice for them.

It really accelerated during the counter-culture of the late 60's, early 70's; and hasn't slowed down.
Simultaneously, the baby boom generation raised slothful and spoiled generations where taking is valued over making!
Marxism is fail...it just creates misery upon misery...let them take over, they will be the kings of misery and punish themselves trying to live in a marxist system where hunger and repression rule all

Most elected Republicans attended the same institutions, fool.

Baby boom generation really victims (all of us) of the infiltration of the marxist strategy. Originated out of the Frankfurt School in the 1920s. This where identity politics was planned and devised. This where the seeds of political correctness were woven.

The original deconstructuonists. The deconstructists don't care about TRUTH. To them power is TRUTH. They don't want to actually PROVE ANYTHING. Only to gain power over you. The deconstructists do that by constantly shaking us up, bugging us, jerking us around, accusing us, and laughing at us. All incessantly.

Many of these trained people claim a philosophical stance. Well, it isn't a philosophy. It's a sneer, a snake. If it is a "philosophy" then it is the most dishonest and dishonorable philosophy in the history of humanity.

Its that "Will to Power" and it is and was always a divide and conquer strategy. We are hopelessly divided in too many crucial ways to ever recover I'm afraid.

Problem is there are too many of these contaminated people. I myself have been greatly contaminated. Especially by the demoralization process.

I'm trying to "change" my mind into a good moral way, but I find it more and more impossible.

It's largely of my own making. Not blaming anyone other than myself in a lot of ways.

However the problem is it would take a minimum of 20 years (MINIMUM) after ridding this country of it's traitorous enemies. Those enemies are in the millions and in positions of power.

From judges to professors to mayors to representatives to Senators and presidents.
That by extension to the large world media, and nearly all of the entertainment industry which includes sports programming etc etc etc.

That by also by extension to graduates of West Point where those cadettes are being shaped too. Turning into the Wesley Clarks of the world.

So, when I say it's over. It's over and all I can do at this point is beg for mercy for my unforgivable manner that I conducted myself for most of my life.

You feeling alright buddy? You sound borderline on the ledge, seems out of character

Sounds to me like you're playing right into their hands; the idea that you are already defeated and fighting is fruitless.

I'm going to my grave fighting for what is right. It's like coach Dough Ditka once said in a speech, you never really lose until you quit trying.

Let me help: Fox news is still the number one cable news network. CNN is transitioning more right now that they got sick of being in last place. Biden and the Communists won for one reason and one reason only: mail-in voting. They won the battle, but not the war. They won't have that advantage this election and hopefully never again.

I heed the words of the late Rush Limbaugh "You can't tell anybody they are wrong, they have to decide that for themselves. All you can do is give them the information to come to that conclusion." Besides voting, that's what I always try to do. If it's one thing I know about Democrats, it's they are told what to think, but not why they should be thinking it. So they are easily defeated in any sensible debate. It may not work on the weak minded, but I'd like to have faith that weak minded people are a small minority of Americans, and their minds can be changed back once you give them the information that they were wrong, just like Limbaugh said repeatedly.

Baby boom generation really victims (all of us) of the infiltration of the marxist strategy. Originated out of the Frankfurt School in the 1920s. This where identity politics was planned and devised. This where the seeds of political correctness were woven.

The original deconstructuonists. The deconstructists don't care about TRUTH. To them power is TRUTH. They don't want to actually PROVE ANYTHING. Only to gain power over you. The deconstructists do that by constantly shaking us up, bugging us, jerking us around, accusing us, and laughing at us. All incessantly.

Many of these trained people claim a philosophical stance. Well, it isn't a philosophy. It's a sneer, a snake. If it is a "philosophy" then it is the most dishonest and dishonorable philosophy in the history of humanity.

Its that "Will to Power" and it is and was always a divide and conquer strategy. We are hopelessly divided in too many crucial ways to ever recover I'm afraid.

Yupp!
The indoctrination has been multi-faceted ( academia, media, and Hollywood) for way too long.

Forum List

Back