‘This was a terrible idea’: the incident that broke Republicans’ DeSantis fever

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Interesting stuff. What a crap idea.
No wonder people were outraged.
There was also the corrupt nature of the contracts themselves. I wonder who was getting those secret deals ?

But his future now seems very uncertain. Much of his evil will be dismantled by the courts. So where does he go now ?

Will this affect the november elections ?

Lots of things broke DeSantis. He was a terrible candidate. A fascist in waiting. Spineless. Waffling. And just generally unlikeable as a human being.
He destroyed his brand with his 2024 run. He's done. His own party thinks he's an idiot.

Lots of things broke DeSantis. He was a terrible candidate. A fascist in waiting. Spineless. Waffling. And just generally unlikeable as a human being.
He destroyed his brand with his 2024 run. He's done. His own party thinks he's an idiot.
Even republican groups within the state have tired of desantis. Hell, many of his own repub legislatures are finally starting to disagree with him.

The only garbage is this post

There was also the corrupt nature of the contracts themselves. I wonder who was getting those secret deals ?

But his future now seems very uncertain. Much of his evil will be dismantled by the courts. So where does he go now ?

Well?

Do what democrats do, which is either impeach him, convict him, or shoot him dead.

You highlight all the good things about him. There is a darker side as well.

he will be doing just dandy as a maga operative.

trump will appoint desantis secretary of "all the shit jared can't grift but we have to do anyway" just to humiliate him on a regular basis.

You highlight all the good things about him. There is a darker side as well.
This stuff reminds me of how NFL teams (over here) try to predict the future success of a quarterback draft pick. The quarterback may have had a great college career, at a lower level, and just turn to crap in the NFL. Or vice versa.

The national spotlight is a weird thing. It can amplify or hide just about anything. DeSantis was a perfect example. Hillary was another.

Forum List

Back