This weeks tory scandal

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes this week we learn that last Xmas the government held parties in Number 10 whilst the country was in lockdown.

So the rest of us missed seeing loved ones at Xmas. Even worse some people could not visit dying relatives or even attend their funerals.

Johnson has muddied the water on this and neither admitted or denied that this happened. The story was drifting off when this film was acquired by ITV..

This film is the equivalent of Psaki having a practice run on dealing with possible awkward questions from the media. It was not meant for public consumption.

The disregard of the law and contempt for the public sets new standards.

Yes this week we learn that last Xmas the government held parties in Number 10 whilst the country was in lockdown.

So the rest of us missed seeing loved ones at Xmas. Even worse some people could not visit dying relatives or even attend their funerals.

Johnson has muddied the water on this and neither admitted or denied that this happened. The story was drifting off when this film was acquired by ITV..

This film is the equivalent of Psaki having a practice run on dealing with possible awkward questions from the media. It was not meant for public consumption.

The disregard of the law and contempt for the public sets new standards.

So your government officials are no different than anyone else's government officials. It doesn't seem like you were to outraged when our officials were caught, so I am not sure why this upsets you now?

So your government officials are no different than anyone else's government officials. It doesn't seem like you were to outraged when our officials were caught, so I am not sure why this upsets you now?
I have no knowledge of your lockdown scandals. This has come to light in the last week at a time when they are imposing new restrictions. it undermines the advice they are giving to us.

I have no knowledge of your lockdown scandals. This has come to light in the last week at a time when they are imposing new restrictions. it undermines the advice they are giving to us.
Of course not, you know about anything wrong that a person on the right does and choose to ignore left wingers who do the same damn thing. Pelosi, Cuomo, Newsome, Brown, Lightfoot and others.

I guess I'll just laugh at your hypocrisy now! LOL!

Of course not, you know about anything wrong that a person on the right does and choose to ignore left wingers who do the same damn thing. Pelosi, Cuomo, Newsome, Brown, Lightfoot and others.

I guess I'll just laugh at your hypocrisy now! LOL!
Start a thread mate.

Johnson lies about the parties. In normal times he would resign.

Who cares? He is no different other politicians and only now because it is a right winger, you are pissed, well I am laughing at you. You had absolutely no sympathy for us and now that it's you, you have no sympathy from me.

Who cares? He is no different other politicians and only now because it is a right winger, you are pissed, well I am laughing at you. You had absolutely no sympathy for us and now that it's you, you have no sympathy from me.
You dumped your lying pig. We still have ours.

You dumped your lying pig. We still have ours.
Not all of the lying pigs, we have tons of leftwing governors, mayors and other politicians that partied while we were all in lockdown and you won't address that because they are from the left and just like this last post, you only attack right wingers. You are a hypocrite and you are too stupid to realize it. Congrats!

Well a week after claiming there was no party Johnson has now set up an investigation into the party that didnt happen. Smart money is now on a few little people being sacrificed to save his worthless hide.

Meanwhile Government ministers have been unavailable to the media all day in the wake of the film in the OP being shown. They cant defend the indefensible and none of them are willing to accept Johnsons assurances on anything. They are sick of looking like twats when his lying is exposed.

Johnsoms has also committed to helping the police with their enquiries but nobody really believes this.

Tory ministers pull out of TV interviews after Christmas party footage shame

Well things move along and Allegra Stratton has just resigned from Number 10. Allegra is Johnsons personal spokesman and the star of the video in the OP. I doubt that she will be the only casualty for an event that Johnson still denies happened.
The Leader of the Scottish tories has also stated that Johnson should go if he has misled parliament.
Fuck me there wont be any of the lying bastards left if that is the measure.

So Tommy Tainant you are a fraud. You only get outraged when it is righty that fucks up and more than willing to dismiss when the lefty does the same. You are a partisan piece of crap. Johnson is also a hypocrite and a fraud for making others do what he won’t.

Seems you are no different than Johnson.

ANd another scandal breaks this week. This tiime it concerns who has paid to refurbish the PMs flat. An internal enquiry decided there was no problem but the independent commission disagrees. An £18k fine will not hurt the corrupt bastards but it is the maximum that they can levy.

Johnson has questions to answer on this but he is looking to shut down parliament a week early in order to avoid this. Typically cowardly antics from a tory ****.

Forum List

Back