Thomas Perez Wins DNC Chair. Keith Ellison Embarrassed Once Again.So Much For The Anti-White Party.

Sounds like a dem to me he graduated from brown & Harvard, worked his way by being a garbage man & ware house worker. plus grants. parents legal from Dominican republic, Jobs include sec of labor, consumer advocate, civil rights lawyer.

Perez was an easy choice for dems. They already have the black vote locked up in their minds so Perez was the obvious choice to up the illegals that vote.

A no brainer

:2up: Now wait a second! We all thought the DNC was not planning to send another "White Cracker" like Debbie Wasserman and Nancy Pelosi to run the DNC. But, they did!
But thats OK! In less than two years, we can watch most Democrats lose in another massive landslide again, and then just watch them try to explain why the Senate has 62/63 seats and Trump is ahead 55/45% against any racist Democrat that he may run against.
:iagree:
He got bernied no doubt....:lol:

Oh, man. This is priceless! It takes a special kind of retard to call a Latino a "white cracker" like Pelosi and to actually start a topic exposing their own stupidity. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:2up: Now wait a second! We all thought the DNC was not planning to send another "White Cracker" like Debbie Wasserman and Nancy Pelosi to run the DNC. But, they did!
But thats OK! In less than two years, we can watch most Democrats lose in another massive landslide again, and then just watch them try to explain why the Senate has 62/63 seats and Trump is ahead 55/45% against any racist Democrat that he may run against.
He got bernied no doubt....:lol:
then who got schlonged?

Now we know why Obabble dissed blacks and Muslims and allowed Mexicans to flood the border. Tacos on the house!
i guess Perez will be the next one those guys from Russia called for a prank.

Perez looks white to me. and even spoke like a lilly white slave owner
To this day no one has explained to me how speaking Spanish makes you not white.

An Italian family moves to Argentina around 1900, then their grandchildren migrate to America after picking up Spanish as their family language.

And they are no longer white? Why?

Forum List

Back